Kirby Star Allies

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Nintendo games are so fukking expensive lol. The quality of 1st party games since the Wii U era far exceed those of the SNES era so I can see why the value still holds but COTTDAMN, MAN!

Imma wait another year before I cop and let the titles pile up.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The Majin Buu of the Nintendo universe. Kirby is like the most powerful Smash character canon-wise. He's up there with Bayonetta and Ganondorf. Breh got godlike powers and shyt.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The Majin Buu of the Nintendo universe. Kirby is like the most powerful Smash character canon-wise. He's up there with Bayonetta and Ganondorf. Breh got godlike powers and shyt.

I'm almost certain Wario is invincable.

And the demo is out. I'm loving how you're able to use the abilities. The controls are gonna take a little practicing on my end because it seems like every new game I'm trying to get the hang of different button placement. definitely have to cop.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And the demo is out. I'm loving how you're able to use the abilities. The controls are gonna take a little practicing on my end because it seems like every new game I'm trying to get the hang of different button placement. definitely have to cop.
Nice didn't know the demo was out

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Co-op demo?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Co-op demo?

I believe the option is there. The demo is mad short. the game is co op up to 4 players. the players aren't active until you befriend the enemy. After the demo, there's another trailer. full game looks pretty dope.