Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Some really bad takes in here, many of them led by @Gil Scott-Heroin

Had guys saying “Haliburton is better than Anthony Edwards” :scust:

“Pacers about to rebuild and make the playoffs before the Kings make the play-in” :lolbron:

Light The Beam and Turn the f***ing jets on :whoo:

Daps
Some really bad takes in here, many of them led by @Gil Scott-Heroin

Had guys saying “Haliburton is better than Anthony Edwards” :scust:

“Pacers about to rebuild and make the playoffs before the Kings make the play-in” :lolbron:

Light The Beam and Turn the f***ing jets on :whoo:
I didn't make one post in here about the trade, you lying ass nxgga.

:picard:

Your deflections ain't gonna cover up you posting this dumb shyt -
People still thinking Haliburton is an All-Star caliber player :russ::russ::russ: he’s a shorter version of Kevin Martin
:umad:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I didn't make one post in here about the trade, you lying ass nxgga.

:picard:

Your deflections ain't gonna cover up you posting this dumb shyt -

:umad:
The ironic part is, the last time the Kings made the playoffs was with Kevin Martin. And the Kings had to trade Kevin Martin 1.5 to get back there :wow:

Daps
@VegetasHairline gonna be sick when the Kings give up multiple 20 point leads in the playoffs and lose in the 1st round due to this jinx :picard:
You better get your crucifix out @VegetasHairline to keep @Squirrel from Meteor Man away from your team. He's already up in this thread talking about lighting that beam; come the playoffs he's gonna get hold of that beam and cut through all y'all players with it like he's Cyclops.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I was wrong, did not expect Kings offense to be this good. And their defense is better than I thought would be. Pacers should be pretty happy also, they got their star player who's not selfish and will be capable of teaming up with other great players. Sabonis was gonna leave them anyways, there were teams interested in him before the Kings made a trade offer.

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I was wrong, did not expect Kings offense to be this good. And their defense is better than I thought would be. Pacers should be pretty happy also, they got their star player who's not selfish and will be capable of teaming up with other great players. Sabonis was gonna leave them anyways, there were teams interested in him before the Kings made a trade offer.
Huh??? The Kings defense is near the bottom of the league. So you must’ve thought they’d be historically awful.