Kings! Eze! Reyes! Reis! Kraljevi! USA defeats Canada 2-0 to win 2023 CONCACAF NATIONS LEAGUE.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Happy the US won because atleast it'll be an actual game and not a fukking hackfest like it is against the rest of these teams

CONCACAF refs are a fukking joke too.

Happy Davies only played 30 mins and a bunch of the starters got subbed out for the rest

Canada will obviously continue their current several year unbeaten streak against the states.

It's a sporting competition and not a tiktok dance contest, so you'd have to figure the fat stupid hot dog eating competition Trump supporters are going to lose
Canada is 1-1-1 vs US since 2021. Stop moving goal posts like they owned US. U just became a fan after Davies appeared. :stopitslime:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just saw the highlights.

Good note: The USA ball control in terms of footwork is as good as I've ever seen it. I swear in some of those moments they looked like a South American team with multiple nifty dribbles or one-touch passes in tight locations. You never used to see that from them outside of 1-2 players, it used to always be scrappy play and counters and shyt, hoping to keep the other team off the scoreboard and luck into a goal somehow. They have a lot of real skill on the field at the same time now.

Bad note: All that bullshyt at the end needs to result in some sort of sanction. Mexico committed the original fouls AND ganged up on USA players both times, but basically comes out ahead cause USA are the ones losing players for the championship game? At the very least, they need to go through those tapes and suspend another 2-3 Mexican players for the 3rd place game. There were hands to the face and pushes and a headbutt that weren't called at all and the American retaliation didn't come until AFTER that bullshyt.
Bad luck that all our players are fully healthy once the world cups over. We would’ve made way more noise with a fully fit Pulisic and Reyna and Chris Richards instead of Zimmerman. Also Reyna being played as a deep lying playmaker instead of Egg head bytch benching him when he’s clearly our most skilled passer and dribbler.

Playing a 4-2-3-1 is just common sense with this team.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Stop telling lies casual.

No one cares about your fluke victory stupid American

Unbeaten in the last several games which spans several years at this point

You guys had a decent game against Mexico's C squad and you've earned yourself the right to lose to the Kings of CONCACAF. See you Sunday lil guy

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No one cares about your fluke victory stupid American

Unbeaten in the last several games which spans several years at this point

You guys had a decent game against Mexico's C squad and you've earned yourself the right to lose to the Kings of CONCACAF. See you Sunday lil guy
Ur white cracker ass is a casual so i dont expect much content on your end. The past 5 years US is 2-2-1 vs canada. I dunno where u get this "several years" of unbeaten and then u move goal posts when i showed you how wrong u are :mjlol:

White boy feeling himself cuz his ass Country finally made the world cup....only to become the Iceland of the tourney and losing all 3 games :dead:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Ur white cracker ass is a casual so i dont expect much content on your end. The past 5 years US is 2-2-1 vs canada. I dunno where u get this "several years" of unbeaten and then u move goal posts when i showed you how wrong u are :mjlol:

White boy feeling himself cuz his ass Country finally made the world cup....only to become the Iceland of the tourney and losing all 3 games :dead:
Lol I'm a casual? :dead: Played and watched soccer all my life but because the retarded woat midget has hurt feelings about Canada surpassing his country I'm a casual

shyt posting like this is why you're an annual WOAT .

Canada was in the group of Death with the #2 ranked team in the world , and the other 2 teams ended up in the semifinals . As always you have no idea what you're talking about

You blow Aaron Rodgers and Jerry Jones, why am I giving time to this moron :mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lol I'm a casual? :dead: Played and watched soccer all my life but because the retarded woat midget has hurt feelings about Canada surpassing his country I'm a casual

Canada was in the group of Death with the #2 ranked team in the world , and the other 2 teams ended up in the semifinals . As always you have no idea what you're talking about

You blow Aaron Rodgers and Jerry Jones, why am I giving time to this moron :mjlol:
Canadas trophy case since 1930

images

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

CaNaDa Is UnBeAtEn vS. UsA tHe PaSt SeVeRaL yEaRs - cac casual :mjlol:

I remember your retarded ass saying Wentz was better than Rodgers after his one hit year :dead:

U are in NO socer threads except for last years world cup. Save your bullshyt, i got the reciepts :umad: