Kings! Eze! Reyes! Reis! Kraljevi! USA defeats Canada 2-0 to win 2023 CONCACAF NATIONS LEAGUE.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Thoroughly impressed by the USA, they looking well organized defensively.
I think Musa has had a few lazy passes out of the DM spot, but that's about it.

:ehh:

You want an honest assessment of this game USA werent that great,Canada was just awful.....the 2 goals scored were defensive breakdowns that should never happen in a game of this magnitude.....Canada's 2 CBs are terrible,one of them shouldnt have been starting (Kennedy) and even our LB (Miller) refused to close down on the 2nd goal....it was a defensive disasterclass.Same issues from the World Cup.

Daps
Too easy, the Canadian Men's Team are a bunch of bums. Y'all Canadians better get on the Canadian Women's bandwagon, as that's a team that actually might win something.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Davies and David for Canada are like if you put Lebron and Kyrie on the Iowa Hawkeyes :russ:
I've been saying we need to stop fukking around and fill the teams with a Mohammed, Moussa, Tyrone, Aleksandr, Delroy, Winston and Jean Bénison if we wanna get serious.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Why have this in Las Vegas...stadium is half empty smh

Big Futbol matches need to be kept to NYC, LA, Miami, or Texas cities strictly

If we are being honest.... USA games in LA and NYC don't do big numbers either unless we are playing Mexico. Game should have been played in somewhere like Seattle. It also would have made sense due to how close it was to Canada.

USSF is so obtuse to their fans and price out so many people with their terrible prices and locations. Same reason why I can't watch the Concacaf Championship game in English on basic cable, but I can watch the European Championship game on basic cable.

Last edited:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Another Concacaf tourney another trophy:yawn:. This is light work for us and nothing new:manny:. Canada had one good team and now they talked all this shyt only to be slapped back to reality:dead:

Until y'all can win multiple tournaments y'all will never be close to being the kangs of this shyt
marcus-camby-nba.gif