Kingdom Hearts all-in-one package (3/2.8/2.5/1.5) [$100|PS4]

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The game play does not hold up well at all in 2018.
As a person that played the main 2 when they came out, and copped the remasters, I can tell you it's difficult to get into in 2018.
By today's standards, the combat is way too shallow, the story pacing and amount of back tracking is atrocious. Overall the game feels like a chore to play.
I'm a fan of Disney and enjoy playing in their worlds, but that wears off pretty quick in the face of spamming square over and over with fights all playing out pretty much the same.
Kingdom Hearts needs to have game play similar to Final Fantasy XV in order to be relevant in 2018.
If they can take that game play and deliver it with a great story, they could have a classic on their hands.

The original's camera is probably the toughest thing about playing the remaster, it kinda sucks.
Have you been seeing these trailers and gameplay? You can equip 3 keyblades simultaneously and switch on the fly, the blades transform mid battle as well :ooh:

Pirates is back we getting a classic :mjgrin:. If they can handle the story well (as convoluted as it has become) I think they will be ok

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Im assuming 1.5 and 2.5 are the first two games?
And why would you think that when they're called 1.5 & 2.5 instead of 1 & 2?
The original's camera is probably the toughest thing about playing the remaster, it kinda sucks.
Have you been seeing these trailers and gameplay? You can equip 3 keyblades simultaneously and switch on the fly, the blades transform mid battle as well :ooh:

Pirates is back we getting a classic :mjgrin:. If they can handle the story well (as convoluted as it has become) I think they will be ok
Aside from the Xaldin fight, Pirates sucked in KH2 just like every other Disney world.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

The combat feels very dated. I know they are completely different games, but something with a bit of Nier Automata for the sword play, and final fantasy for the RPG elements/magic would be better.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Those who are saying the old games' gameplay doesn't hold up, KH3's gameplay does not look better.

Funny how everybody was going :ooh: not too long ago.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
918dC46zXzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

$39.99

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got both games for $19.99 each on Black Friday. 1.5 + 2.5 and 2.8 on PS4. Now if this new deal is all on one disc I might go with it.

edit never mind. It's exactly what I have

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I actually think kh2 game play holds up well on proud mode
It’s just that damn roxas section, that shyt is the reason I’ll never play it again but you can’t lie that most of the boss battles were pretty epic

Also doing the stand off with those samurai nobodies on proud, boy that shyt is retarded tense with those one hit kills

But I do hate how the key to killing sepiroth is literally only leveling up all the drive forms, mainly the master one

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was a nintendo gamer, so I grew up with Zelda, and never played Kingdom Hearts. I respect the nostalgia and love fans have for that game and compared it to my feelings for Zelda, especially Ocarina of time. So I bought the 1.5+2.5 remix HD for PS4, so I could experience that and prepare myself for Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm up to mount olympus in kingdom hearts 1, which is still the early levels of the game. Brehs, this is one of the most boring games I ever played. This game on PS2 could not match what Ocarina of Time did on N64. Maybe its cause I'm older now (26) but this game is a snoozefest. I'm gonna finish it just because, but man its not what I expected at all. That Dearly Beloved song though is dope.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I was a nintendo gamer, so I grew up with Zelda, and never played Kingdom Hearts. I respect the nostalgia and love fans have for that game and compared it to my feelings for Zelda, especially Ocarina of time. So I bought the 1.5+2.5 remix HD for PS4, so I could experience that and prepare myself for Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm up to mount olympus in kingdom hearts 1, which is still the early levels of the game. Brehs, this is one of the most boring games I ever played. This game on PS2 could not match what Ocarina of Time did on N64. Maybe its cause I'm older now (26) but this game is a snoozefest. I'm gonna finish it just because, but man its not what I expected at all. That Dearly Beloved song though is dope.
You can just watch some YouTube vids and jump to 2 which is significantly better.