Kingdom Hearts all-in-one package (3/2.8/2.5/1.5) [$100|PS4]

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
you'd burn out halfway through the second game. that's a package of like 300 hours of gameplay
Yeah, brought the collection last year completed the first one.

Didn't go too far with the 2nd. .tried again around December got Persona 5 :mjlol:

Tried again last month got Yakuza 6 & God of war :lolbron: I'll try again in September

:mjlol:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Yeah, brought the collection last year completed the first one.

Didn't go too far with the 2nd. .tried again around December got Persona 5 :mjlol:

Tried again last month got Yakuza 6 & God of war :lolbron: I'll try again in September

:mjlol:
So you only beat Kingdom Hearts 1?

You didn't wanna start with Birth By Sleep?

By 2nd do you mean Kingdom Hearts II?

If so, how come you didn't play Chain of Memories before Kingdom Hearts II? :ufdup:

You not gonna be occupied with Kiwami 2 in September? No Dragon Quest XI? People sleeping on that game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I bought the 3 collections on Black Friday when they were $20 each even the 2.8 joint. Seems worth if if you don’t have the other games. We’re still almost 7 months out. Plenty of time to catch up.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@-DMP- try to get 1.5 +2.5 collection for $20 rn and see if you fukk with the story (check Google Express). It's kinda cheesy power of love and friendship but I think they pull it off well.

As others say a big part of the attraction is seeing the Disney characters and the Final Fantasy characters interact outside of their usual settings.

If you like it 2.8 is also $20 bucks.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
So you only beat Kingdom Hearts 1?

You didn't wanna start with Birth By Sleep?

By 2nd do you mean Kingdom Hearts II?

If so, how come you didn't play Chain of Memories before Kingdom Hearts II? :ufdup:

You not gonna be occupied with Kiwami 2 in September? No Dragon Quest XI? People sleeping on that game.
Got me
ian-somerhalder-birthday-december-8-2012-thegiflibrary-2-dizzy.gif

September is Spiderman, Red Dead 2, Tomb Raider 3 and yeah Kiwami 2 :lolbron:

I'll proably play the rest of Kingdom Hearts around December :mjlol:
before KH3

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The game play does not hold up well at all in 2018.
As a person that played the main 2 when they came out, and copped the remasters, I can tell you it's difficult to get into in 2018.
By today's standards, the combat is way too shallow, the story pacing and amount of back tracking is atrocious. Overall the game feels like a chore to play.
I'm a fan of Disney and enjoy playing in their worlds, but that wears off pretty quick in the face of spamming square over and over with fights all playing out pretty much the same.
Kingdom Hearts needs to have game play similar to Final Fantasy XV in order to be relevant in 2018.
If they can take that game play and deliver it with a great story, they could have a classic on their hands.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
The first one has some rough pacing and the mechanics are a little behind.

I have no trouble playing the 2nd one, the reaction commands make a difference

DreamDropDistance can go to hell though.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I still need to play Birth by Sleep and Re:COM as well as the whole 2.8 :francis:

I beat the original Chain of Memories on Gameboy Advance :wow: