King Von killed in Atlanta

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
damn, RIP to him.
didn't even get to his new album yet but Levon James was a good tape and I liked him on that Family Over Everything tape.

that video of him in that yellow jacket rapping gets posted on twitter daily.

there is an insane amount of death around Durk. that must be hard to cope with.

I can’t even say RIP. This was the only way it was gonna end for him. We all knew that.

All you can do you is :smh: and hope everyone else can make sure they’re not next.

Durk might need to make a gospel album to buy him time

Yeah that was what steered me away from his music when he was alive.

Durk, Herb and them keep trying to elevate these young nikkas out of the city but they managed to cut a lot of the drama and negativity out of their lives for their career and these other nikkas refuse to.

Hell even Keef calmed down eventually

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
Wait so the cops killed him?:ohhh:
I dont think even the police know for sure if it were their bullets that killed Von. Reports are saying that there was gunfire between 2 groups and then the cops intervened while also taking shots themselves.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Sadly, I really can't say I'm surprised one bit. He really reveled in being a "demon" (his video to that song was supposed to drop today btw).

When Von posted clips from this song minutes after FBG Duck died, you had to know his energy was going to come back on him soon.

Then he posted this last week

Von was waaaaay too old at 26 to still be beefing with yungins believe they have nothing to lose.