King of Thailand ‘isolates’ from coronavirus with 20 women

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was gonna do a Songkran festival run from Huahin to Bangkok (Khaosan/Silom area) to Pattaya. Maybe up north (Chiang Mai) and down south (not sure which island yet) around those dates. Was about to go for 3 weeks.
Yeah I was gone for a bit too. Not 3 weeks though. Started in Bangkok, was there a few days. Then went to Chiang Mai for a few days. Went to Pattaya for a few days then came back to Bangkok for a couple days. Chiang Mai is real laid back. Make sure you rent a scooter/motorcycle there. They are only like $8/day. You can chill more there. Its not crazy like Bangkok is 24/7. We bouth a trekking package and went up in the mountains to go ziplining and rode the painting elephants. Theres a tiger petting zoo up there too if you trust that. They have a big bazaar there where you will probably buy most of the shyt you would want to get as gifts. Pattaya was cool. Beachtown so obviously chill. My trip started to fizzle out a bit there for personal reasons but Im sure I couldve enjoyed it more than I did. It was cool though. Bangkok is Bangkok. Super metro. The malls there are :wow: Especially Siam Paragon. I tried to defraud myself but my card wouldnt work there. :skip:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yeah I was gone for a bit too. Not 3 weeks though. Started in Bangkok, was there a few days. Then went to Chiang Mai for a few days. Went to Pattaya for a few days then came back to Bangkok for a couple days. Chiang Mai is real laid back. Make sure you rent a scooter/motorcycle there. They are only like $8/day. You can chill more there. Its not crazy like Bangkok is 24/7. We bouth a trekking package and went up in the mountains to go ziplining and rode the painting elephants. Theres a tiger petting zoo up there too if you trust that. They have a big bazaar there where you will probably buy most of the shyt you would want to get as gifts. Pattaya was cool. Beachtown so obviously chill. My trip started to fizzle out a bit there for personal reasons but Im sure I couldve enjoyed it more than I did. It was cool though. Bangkok is Bangkok. Super metro. The malls there are :wow: Especially Siam Paragon. I tried to defraud myself but my card wouldnt work there. :skip:
I have been twice and Thailand is my favorite spot ever. There is a park in the middle of Bangkok that is so clean and chill the pond still has fish in it. I hung out in that park just vibing for hours. Then at night hit Mixx up and ended up catching a flight to Krabi the next morning. I can’t wait to go back.

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
Yeah man, it's nice to kick it off in Bangkok. The view on those rooftops are crazy too, especially that Hangover 2 one. Drinks are expensive as fukk there though. Those malls are big as fukk, you could spend your whole holiday there if you'd really want to. :deadrose: Would be my first time in Chiang Mai, but I don't want to be there during burning season though. I rented a scooter on Koh Samet last year, the ride and the views will have you feeling like :ahh::smugdraper:. I'm still not sure if I want to try the elephants and especially the tigers :picard::russ: Might fukk around and go all in and even try the insects :ohhh:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I have been twice and Thailand is my favorite spot ever. There is a park in the middle of Bangkok that is so clean and chill the pond still has fish in it. I hung out in that park just vibing for hours. Then at night hit Mixx up and ended up catching a flight to Krabi the next morning. I can’t wait to go back.

Was planning on going back again this year as well, coronavirus fukked everything up. I stayed in Pattaya for about a week and then we went out to the islands for a few days. Walking Street is probably the most fun I’ve had on an out of the country trip.

As soon as you get over the fear of running into a treh the women are great too. Had one take me around, show me the spots to eat, the temples, all that.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
how come theres no thinkpieces on this problematic behavior

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:Breh need 2 catch hands 4 disrespecting his country like that..:scust:
It’s a live action of what you read in history books—when you wonder “how did Tsar Nicolas/Louis Xiv/Charles I fukk that up???” There’s one born every few generations.

edit - you just hope it was the second, third or fourth son-

eg. Prince Charles vs Andrew (Uk) Or Will vs Harry etc