King of Queens - One of the GOAT sitcoms.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Who ya'll vote for better sex Kelly or Carrie??

When the company went on strike and the wives put Arthur, Doug & Deac in a play group

Carries pregnancy and miscarriage :wow:

Doug tryin to re live his club hoppin days

The legend of how C&D met..told 3 different ways over the years :pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My dude Jerry Stiller eating well off syndication with Seinfeld and king of queens.

Between his wife,that flight attendant,chick who laughed at everything,Deacon was pulling high grade black women:myman:...Not to mention Carrie wouldve let em smash if they was both single:banderas:

I just laughed when Holly was babysitting for free and flirting only to get the swerve:laff:

Glad they didnt make my nikka settle for the first white women to come along:mjpls:...i think he thought about hittin it and quittin it at the end of the episode though,decided it wasnt worth the possible drams:myman:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Between his wife,that flight attendant,chick who laughed at everything,Deacon was pulling high grade black women:myman:...Not to mention Carrie wouldve let em smash if they was both single:banderas:

I just laughed when Holly was babysitting for free and flirting only to get the swerve:laff:

Glad they didnt make my nikka settle for the first white women to come along:mjpls:...i think he thought about hittin it and quittin it at the end of the episode though,decided it wasnt worth the possible drams:myman:
Yea I thought they was gone let bro smash holly bytch was goofy but could cook and good with kids :manny:

Deacon son was tevin campbell status so.doug joins his football team. Lol my nikka doug was out there lookin like prime Falcons Mike Vick against them lil nikkas :russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who ya'll vote for better sex Kelly or Carrie??

When the company went on strike and the wives put Arthur, Doug & Deac in a play group

Carries pregnancy and miscarriage :wow:

Doug tryin to re live his club hoppin days

The legend of how C&D met..told 3 different ways over the years :pachaha:

Ima say Kelly,I think i remember a episode where Carrie did something "special" for Doug because he got Arthurs medication:mjlol:....but then she wouldnt do it no more when Doug asked:francis:

I dont think Kelly was playing those games.

Which one would you rather wife if you had too,outside of looks they both seem like horrible options.....if it wasnt for Doug,Carey would come accross as a horrible woman,a lesser white man wouldve been had her in a barrell or shallow grave somewhere.

But at least she was loyal,Kelly on the otherhand:snoop:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I thought they was gone let bro smash holly bytch was goofy but could cook and good with kids :manny:

Deacon son was tevin campbell status so.doug joins his football team. Lol my nikka doug was out there lookin like prime Falcons Mike Vick against them lil nikkas :russ:

Oh yeah,Holly is definitely every mans dream......

....for a downstairs wife:lolbron:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Ima say Kelly,I think i remember a episode where Carrie did something "special" for Doug because he got Arthurs medication:mjlol:....but then she wouldnt do it no more when Doug asked:francis:

I dont think Kelly was playing those games.

Which one would you rather wife if you had too,outside of looks they both seem like horrible options.....if it wasnt for Doug,Carey would come accross as a horrible woman,a lesser white man wouldve been had her in a barrell or shallow grave somewhere.

But at least she was loyal,Kelly on the otherhand:snoop:

Doug may not have been a genius but u gotta figure when he saw Carrie and she talked to him in that sarcastic way, he wasn't lettin her get away that nite lol

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA