King of Queens - One of the GOAT sitcoms.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"oooh im tellin mama":laff:

Love this show man,when Arthur die I might shed a tear:to:....I wish everybody on this show was still doing tv,Doug was great,Carrie was underated cuz not only was she fine but she probably one of the funniest female characters on tv ever...arthru everything he said was funny,all they friends even had they moments:banderas:...ill take this show over Seinfield and Friends anyday:childplease"

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
All the outlandish stuff on that show, and y'all arguing about them affording the house? If the Bundys can afford their crib on a single income of a shoe man, then I can buy anything
This. I swear to god they are fukking idiots. Like the entire show is unwatchable because They live in a house that might cost too much? Of all the sitcoms I've watched I never questioned how characters afforded the house they live in because it doesn't matter.
You cats argue about the most random shyt imaginable. Why focus on seemingly unrealistic shyt? It's a sitcom, not "The Wire".

Fred.
"I can't watch The Simpsons. Homer has a job at a power plant, there's no way he can afford a house that big with 2 cars :ld:"

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I like this show alot, but y'all gotta chill trying to lump it in with Seinfeld. There's not a sitcom in existence that wants those problems. :whoa:

Carrie was always :ahh: That take charge, I'm the Queen bytch attitude she threw around always had me :wub:, and once the thickness came :whew:

I thought Arthur made the show though. He always had great lines. Spence had moments too. Good show, but not in the upper echelon as far as GOAT sitcoms.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
You cats argue about the most random shyt imaginable. Why focus on seemingly unrealistic shyt? It's a sitcom, not "The Wire".

Fred.

someone made a commit to me and I replied to it. even did some research. I didn't know I was in an argument.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
someone made a commit to me and I replied to it. even did some research. I didn't know I was in an argument.

It's obviously an argument. There is more posts in this thread about that shyt than the actual show.

Fred.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I was low key upset they ain't let my nikka Deacon live when Holly was throwin it at him... :pacspit:
You know how Hollywood is :mjpls:
I didn't mean offend UPS men who live in giant houses.
If you dont like the show, fine. But dislike it for another reason other than something as stupid as them living in a house that's too big to you.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
You know how Hollywood is :mjpls:

If you dont like the show, fine. But dislike it for another reason other than something as stupid as them living in a house that's too big to you.

When did I say i disliked the show?