King of Queens - One of the GOAT sitcoms.

Daps

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They not affording that house in NY on they salaries. Anybody that thinks otherwise don't know NY real estate and really what those UPS and secretary jobs really earn.
U bugging…how the fukk people in NY own houses then :comeon: most these people ain’t god damn lawyers and doctors

U got your train conductors, school payroll secretaries, nurses, social workers, shyt like that

Dude was a veteran UPS package delivery man and she was a secretary at big law firm

They both brought in $100K+ combined and they were both ethnic old school NY cacs from middle class families shyt isn’t out of the ordinary especially in that era for them to have a cool, modest house in Rego Park, Queens

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Even Deacon was jealous.

But then Doug got greedy and had stadium wife and that ruined everything...
This my favorite episode of the series :mjlol:

Of course Spence was hating on Doug as usual. The more I watch the show the more I hate that character :birdman: Got mad at Deacon and kicked him out for trying to fix his marriage, intentionally tried to ruin Doug and Carrie’s marriage the last episode thinking he could get with her, snitched on Arther at the toll booth, blocked Danny several times :scust: