King of Queens is probably the most underrated sitcom of all time

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Alot of sitcoms in the past get it's due, which is obviously justified. Like Cosby Show, All in the Family, Martin, Seinfeld, etc etc. But King of Queens never gets it's due. IMO, it's the funniest sitcom I ever saw.

I watched it like everyday when it was on, now it comes on TBS. Finally bought the whole series on DVD :blessed:

:laff::laff::laff:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I kinda miss the older sitcoms.
As corny as they were, those shows would have some kind of moral at the end of them.

No doubt it was cheesy, but at least there was a lesson.

These shows today seem to be about the idiot guy and how his woman comes to the rescue as the smart/responsible one.
I guess there's nothing wrong with it but something about it just struck me the wrong way.

So that's why I don't really gravitate toward these newer shows that play to that....like Everybody Loves Raymond or King of Queens or whatever...

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alot of sitcoms in the past get it's due, which is obviously justified. Like Cosby Show, All in the Family, Martin, Seinfeld, etc etc. But King of Queens never gets it's due. IMO, it's the funniest sitcom I ever saw.

I watched it like everyday when it was on, now it comes on TBS. Finally bought the whole series on DVD :blessed:

:laff::laff::laff:

I always thought this was a white person show, when it was on. When it very first got syndicated I saw this episode. Ive always like Jerry Stiller (aka Frank Costanza) and he plays virtually the same character. I saw this episode and binged watched it all