I've always been confused with their relationship :patrice:

Were they friends or was it more of A beastiality kind of thing?:hubie:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you automatically assuming race issues when you see that? :patrice:

you do know that was the whole premise behind king kong, right?...i'm talking about when the movie was originally made in the 30s....kong is supposed to represent a black man...it's to go along with them calling us monkeys, apes, etc...

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
you do know that was the whole premise behind king kong, right?...i'm talking about when the movie was originally made in the 30s....kong is supposed to represent a black man...it's to go along with them calling us monkeys, apes, etc...

Nope. But dude above kind of enlightened me. :ld:

I wish we could stop with the race issues. Simping knows no race. :ld:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blah blah blah
All this to say you see a gorilla and instantly think of black man. Something's wrong with YOU, not everybody else

actually, that was the whole premise behind king kong in the 30s...he was supposed to represent a black man lusting after, falling for, and ultimately dying for the ultimate 'prize possession': a white woman...it goes along with them calling us apes, monkeys, etc...

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
You a damn liar breh, its a false narrative that just won't die. Just google it a little and about where the story came from. Mariane C. Cooper just liked monkeys and read about a legend of a giant ape in Africa and nothing more.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You a damn liar breh, its a false narrative that just won't die. Just google it a little and about where the story came from. Mariane C. Cooper just liked monkeys and read about a legend of a giant ape in Africa and nothing more.

this man said 'google it'...lol....if you dont see the obvious racial undertones to king kong, it's cause you dont want to....from the white woman being the prize possession to how the 'natives' looked/sounded/behaved to kong himself...it's right there in your face...but i guess you wont believe it until google says so....