King Kong is the biggest Simp ever

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Watching the 05 remake. First this dude almost dies fighting T-Rexes and close to falling to his death. This happens after he's disrespected by the PAWG (Coli interchangeable version :mjgrin:) he's lusting over. :scust:

Then he's captured trying to "save" her. :gucci:

And we all know what happens in NY. :snoop:

Didn't even get to smell that thang either. :childplease:

Simp King Kong. :hhh:

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Why are you automatically assuming race issues when you see that? :patrice:
First I didnt automatically assume I've watched that 2005 King Kong movie more than several times but ive actually seen the original from 1933. In this film Blacks are depicted as subhuman, or primate. In this film, Blacks didn’t even have a distinct way of communicating, only grunting and growling. :picard: So peep this out to me there are also underlying racist comparisons between King Kong and Black men. King Kong was forcibly taken from his land and brought to the United States in chains. He breaks free then meets his demise due to his insatiable desire for a white woman. Hollywod will play all types of mind games with their movies.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
First I didnt automatically assume I've watched that 2005 King Kong movie more than several times but ive actually seen the original from 1933. In this film Blacks are depicted as subhuman, or primate. In this film, Blacks didn’t even have a distinct way of communicating, only grunting and growling. :picard: So peep this out to me there are also underlying racist comparisons between King Kong and Black men. King Kong was forcibly taken from his land and brought to the United States in chains. He breaks free then meets his demise due to his insatiable desire for a white woman. Hollywod will play all types of mind games with their movies.
Blah blah blah
All this to say you see a gorilla and instantly think of black man. Something's wrong with YOU, not everybody else

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
What's wrong with going ape over a fine white woman? :dwillhuh:

I'd crawl on my knuckles across a jungle myself to get to Gal Godat