King Dexter = The New King of the Coli?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Why was this moved to Race Track? So a woman finding a white guy attractive is automatically about race? If this thread was about a black man would it have been moved too?

sfvGq.png

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Paging @Anothergirl. Girl, get in here! :foxy:

Ladies, I just found the new king of the Coli! Oh lawddddddddd! My heart literally just skipped a beat when I layed my eyes on him in that men of the coli picture post. So a little bit about him - he's new, he lives in Canada and he's a beautiful blond haired, green eyed king.

tumblr_lizo6j3Bi11qzya8e.gif

:rudy: Get yourself together....goddamn, you're embarrassing yourself. Carrying on like you 13, throwing training bras at a Justin Beiber concert.

Whens the last time ya been out the house? He looks like ya normal, everyday white dude in the skreets, with a subway hat on walkin to work. You pourin jelly on yaself, ma.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i'm 100% certain it would have

when did you turn into a black chick. spitting a bunch of bullshyt hypothetical situations

No it wouldn't have. There have been a lot of appreciation threads for black male posters and they don't get moved.

I didn't turn into a black woman. lol I just realized the error in my old ways. Plus... something else too. :wow: