Kindred Trailer Mallori Johnson, Micah Stock

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The book was a struggle to read...Octavia Butler...I have no right to question art...but she had no real reason to make Dana involved with a white man. Wouldve been much more dramatic to make her husband a black man and involved him it to and him being sold off after breaking character to defend Dana...but like I try to tell people.....some artists aint all there when it comes to visionary thinking.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Just binged this over 2 days based on the recommendation of a friend.

It was ok but would have been better off as a limited series (wrap everything up in 10 episodes). I have not read the book, so I don't know if that's even possible but this isn't something I can see viewers staying engaged enough for multiple seasons.

The casting of Kevin was horrible. Got damn, every time he was on screen I just got bothered at his goofy looking face and sloppy delivery. I didn't believe any of the chemistry between the 2 lead actors but Dana was doing her thing otherwise. Rest of the cast was on point.

6/10

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just binged this over 2 days based on the recommendation of a friend.

It was ok but would have been better off as a limited series (wrap everything up in 10 episodes). I have not read the book so I don't if that's even possible but this isn't something I can see viewers staying engaged enough for multiple seasons.

The casting of Kevin was horrible. Got damn, every time he was on screen I just got bothered at his goofy looking face and sloppy delivery. I didn't believe any of the chemistry between the 2 lead actors but Dana was doing her thing otherwise. Rest of the cast was on point.

6/10

Dude ws such a doofus, im not sure what they were thinking with that character and casting in general. Must have been one of the producers cousins

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
4 eps in and I like it. But I heard it's cancelled. :sadcam:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Although it ended on a cliffhanger and I love the changes made with Dana's mother, I actually don't mind it got cancelled. They completely b*stardised most of the characters in the show, especially Sarah.