Kim Kardashian was 14 years old dancing to her theme song in 2pac video

Daps
And yall some dumbasses if you think she didn't get ran through on the set of that video, YES at 14.

But ill give it to her, say what you will but she's a respectable hoe and has never tried to besmirch Tupac's name for something that she was both responsible for and wanted. And im not even saying he smashed her. I'm just saying she got smashed on that set by SOMEBODY.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
She was groomed and turned out by her parents. Unfortunate
Kris was in the cut like

yunifan-kris-jenner.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:francis: Y’all better leave them young girls alone, they be lying they ass off

They look 25 years old with makeup on so it’s believable. But then come the trial, all the makeup is gone and she looks young and the defendant is portrayed as a predator
I definitely feel like her mom…pushed her out there, if I can say it that way. I don’t think their innocence was encouraged.

On the flip, I’ll say Kim and Kourtney don’t seem like the type to lose themselves over a man, which is good. That’s all I got.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was common knowledge that a lot of girls were like 15 at these video shoots. Read plenty of stories of girls trying to be video vixens and there mothers would take them to video shoot to audition.