Kim kardashian opens about motherhood, Being a single mother is hard, there’s plenty of night where I cry myself to sleep

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She spent her entire career cosplaying as a black woman, I don’t want to hear it, suck it up buttercup

crying-kim-kardashian-valentina-hramov-transparent.png

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I'd move in and walk outside in my draws and dare Kanye to say something. That nikka might be crazy, but he can't fight.

I'd be walking round that bytch like I'm Melvin.

Kanye would challenge you to a walk off Zoolander style lol

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You don’t cuck your husband on national television and not expect to pay the price later. White tears nikka!!!!

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Clearly, I'm not the only one who feels like it's disgusting when one of these out of touch multi millionaires use the term "single mother" in the same vein as single mothers which are raising a child/children alone struggling but making ends meet.

shyt.

Take away the fortune and fame.

I would be rolling my eyes if she was playing that card and I knew she had an extremely close, tight knit family of a mom and four fukking sisters

Kim is single only in the sense she's not dating anyone and that is ENTIRELY her choice.

That said, I will always hate Kanye for one reason: making me feel sorry for a Kardashian.

Not because of this gross self important narcissistic idol babble but for what her and the kids legit had to go through in the middle of his meltdown which at times put them and the fellow children in their schools at risk. That and all the mental Healthcare they're going need for a lifetime of trauma and learned maladaptive behaviors.