Kim kardashian opens about motherhood, Being a single mother is hard, there’s plenty of night where I cry myself to sleep

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I’ll honestly dealt with single moms like her minus the millions

In public they all these strong ass women and don’t need a man … but behind close doors when u tell them u moving on, they break down crying about being alone and no one wants to be with them…

Kim what 45, 4 kids by a crazy nut, who bought a house next to you , no man looking to walk into that house regardless of your money

U got enough money get a AI man

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fv07nGR.gif

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I’ll honestly dealt with single moms like her minus the millions

In public they all these strong ass women and don’t need a man … but behind close doors when u tell them u moving on, they break down crying about being alone and no one wants to be with them…

Kim what 45, 4 kids by a crazy nut, who bought a house next to you , no man looking to walk into that house regardless of your money

U got enough money get a AI man
I'd move in and walk outside in my draws and dare Kanye to say something. That nikka might be crazy, but he can't fight.

I'd be walking round that bytch like I'm Melvin.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Bird Babble Translation: "I want a man to help me be all in the cameras with my children, you know like Beyonce and Jay. But sadly, I'm stuck with the little snot noses, but at least Felipe, Carlos, John, the lady I forgot her name, and the rest of the hel...I mean house assistants to help raise these brats while I try seeking validation in the media. fukk YOU KANYE FOR GIVING ME THESE DAMN KIDSSSSSS:damn:"