Kim kardashian ass and thigh meat looking right in Mexico

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
OBVIOUSLY.

But she is looking :flabbynsick:.

Not so obviously then. Sorry, but if the very thing you are known for goes to shyt....so does your standing in the list of women who get skeeted in on sight. No cape no save....good riddance to the Kim K phenomenon.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:deadmanny:

vEkKWxhZ.jpg
1mV3QCHD.jpg
FdPLRZM3.jpg
PnxhFpdC.jpg
CB4dNerF.jpg

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
If she's rich and has probably a nanny, a cook, a driver and employees, why can't she hit the leg machines at her private gym. I assume squats will fucc up the ass implants but the seated leg raises would work here

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
If she's rich and has probably a nanny, a cook, a driver and employees, why can't she hit the leg machines at her private gym. I assume squats will fucc up the ass implants but the seated leg raises would work here
I'm pretty sure it could rupture her implants
At least she her shyt didn't get as bad as Nikki's

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure it could rupture her implants
At least she her shyt didn't get as bad as Nikki's
Yeah that's why I said no squats
I'm talm bout the one where you sit, and your knees bent,and then you bring your legs up straight out. Leg raises not leg press

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Yeah that's why I said no squats
I'm talm bout the one where you sit, and your knees bent,and then you bring your legs up straight out. Leg raises not leg press
Yeah but still
All your muscles are connected and shyt , I'm sure she's busy as fukk anyways , she probably does a lil workout , she most likely has those holywood trainers though