Kim K tryna get some Punter D?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Travis Kelce got in his head :huhldup:. Now we know the real reason :steviej:
and we lost this week.

that curse adding up.

48x65.gif.79d321c049864a89a72d83d91873bdc0

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Its possible. At the same time its not likely because women do not like to go backwards in lifestyle and finance. Even though she's set, she's not going to go from Kayne to a Punter that doesn't make much money and doesn't have much in lifestyle. It makes more sense to go from Kanye to an A-list actor or a ball player that has a good contract.
That doesnt apply to filthy rich women. Her lifestyle/finance stays the same regardless of who she fukks.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
I wrote in Another thread on her that white women MAINLY date black men because they feel protected by them..once she got robbed in Paris the security that she thought she had with Kanye went out of the window so im really not surprised by this news of her dating an NFL player.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I wrote in Another thread on her that white women MAINLY date black men because they feel protected by them..once she got robbed in Paris the security that she thought she had with Kanye went out of the window so im really not surprised by this news of her dating an NFL player.

That shyt sounds stupid

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
Kim Kardashian having affair with Oakland Raiders player?

Hollywood Rumors are as common as the cold. They circulate daily on websites, radio and even sell some of the highest read magazines in the world. But are they true?

Some rumors are made up just to sell and some, just because people are bored. This week we got wind that Reality TV star Kim Kardashian may be having an affair with Oakland Raiders punter Marquette King.

We must remember who we’re talking about before we begin to take this rumor seriously. The Kardashians are the King (no pun intended) and Queens of drama. Kim is the same women that would inform paparazzi of her whereabouts just to get her picture taken to keep her brand visible. The same woman who poses nude in her bathroom mirror for an I.G. selfie, as if she’s not married or has kids.

What are we to believe?

King is a celebrity in Los Angeles. How many punters can we
say that about? He hits the nightlife and it was only a matter of time before he was seen with either an A-Lister or some type of entertainment personality.

But, Kim Kardashian of all people?

With husband Kanye West dealing with mental issues maybe she needed some relief. There’s no secret of her lust for African-American sports figures and entertainers so, who’s to say this affair couldn’t have happened?

While some may view this as me trashing her name, they must remember, I didn’t do the damage to her credibility, she already did that to herself. Look at it this way. Reggie Bush’s stock was falling, Kris Humphries was on outcast, and West is losing his grip on reality and his place among the Hip-Hop elite. His name is not what it used to be and he has not been able to deliver Jay Z and Beyonce to the E cameras as the Kardashians had hoped.

Kanye is no longer needed, much like Humphries, Bush or Lamar Odom. The Raiders are a hot commodity now. The team is winning and may reach the Super Bowl and Kim may be looking to hitch her wagon along for the ride.

An affair in Hollywood is not the same as an affair in Kansas. The Kardashian name is not the same as Johnson. But, this is still a rumor and if we know Kim Kardashian like we think we do, this is nothing more than a publicity stunt to keep her name in the tabloids.

kim-kardashian-has-fixed-that-viral-instagram-post-that-the-fda-demanded-she-take-down.jpg
Wallace-Marquette-King1-1200.jpg

Oakland fans come get ya boy before the playoffs :russ:

@Big Boss

Can you do the honors and let Kanye know..:mjgrin:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I knew it would be that nikka since he the only black punter :mjlol:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah she just likes athletes in general. Cause she dated Reggie Bush, Miles Austin, and Kris Humphries as well. The coli will tell you the latter two are black however because One Drop Rule :troll: The whole white women daiting black men mainly for security reasons is far fetched