Kim Dotcom to save us again :salute:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
So I guess we should scrap the idea completely because some people will use it for an illicit purpose

Not saying it should be scrapped, the way things are going I'm all for ideas like this, but that does not mean that problems like this shouldn't be adressed. A free for all internet attracts these kinds of activities, just watch the chan pages (4/8) and the demonic activities over there.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Care to expand?

Kimdotcom has always been about privacy and shyt

Kim is controlled by Putin and works for Putin. Your info will be shared with Russian intelligence and Russian trills. Believe that. Those trolls can steal your info and frame you as they please. They can also use your desktop to attack US sites and companies. Be very very very careful with this. You sound really naive.

Run from US government control only to be controlled by Russia, brehs.

Let's also not forget Kim was spreading Russian propaganda and misinformation about Seth Rich.

I feel really awful for uninformed American

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I'm shook it'll turn into any other deep web

We need monitoring, to an extent, on the internet

That's a strawman argument that has been used for every agenda in every context. Pedo's, murderers, racists, etc, have existed for ages before the internet. Also that kind of content didn't even make up a quarter of the dark web. Stop watching Mr. Robot and do some research.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What happened to this dude? He had a mansion in N.Z. and hella luxury cars then the feds came thru. He made a comeback?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
yeah... aiight lol..... nikka will "commit suicide" soon prolly shoot himself twice in the head or some nonsense they'll make us believe