Kim and Kanye need bullet proof cars now?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
what's even more retarded is that they are in LA where celebrities are abundant. chances are going thru this much trouble is just gonna bring them more attention.

notice, other famous cats out there like :leostare: drive prius's and no one even notice or give a shyt.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the nikka is a diva man....
2j1wifk.gif

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
The absurdly luxurious (strike that: luxuriously absurd) vehicles are made by a Latvian outfit called Dartz, and boast embellishments like whale penis skin upholstery and jewel-encrusted snake ornaments. Because you haven't felt luxury until you've felt whale penis.

:scusthov:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I think it's common knowledge that low tier celebs like Kim K have to keep their names in the headlines, cause they aint bout nothing. Dis bytch calls the paparazzi and has a reality show about her life as someone who does nothing but is somehow famous.
slime...its clear you hate them

but dont you think its safe to say that someone from the business leaked the information?

someone from the company that made the car

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
slime...its clear you hate them

but dont you think its safe to say that someone from the business leaked the information?

someone from the company that made the car

Lmao I don't hate them, it's just that they ain't signing my checks, housing me, feeding me, or fukking me. fukk I care about two attention seeking vain ass idiots that deserve each other. If you really tryna protect yourself why would you leak stories about yourself or get someone else to do it and pretend like you had no idea? Celebs talk about hating fame and paparazzi but they sell they first baby photos for a million a pop to magazines. You act like these two lames are recluses. :comeon:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
somebody might tun up on Yeezy the wrong way & Jay wont be there to touch'em

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
im missing something but is someone trying to blast their kid in the face or something? because I dont see how bulletproof and bomb proof is sufficient otherwise.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
im missing something but is someone trying to blast their kid in the face or something? because I dont see how bulletproof and bomb proof is sufficient otherwise.
im dead ass lost...

lmoaooo

its like these nikkas just love to hate them

how you mad at a nikka tryna keep his family safe?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
im dead ass lost...

lmoaooo

its like these nikkas just love to hate them

how you mad at a nikka tryna keep his family safe?
tf. there is no tone of anger in that post nikka. :what:

Its a genuine question, tf is the bulletproof car for? are they expecting a rain of bullets? what I miss?