Killjoys / Dark Matter anybody watching these Sci Fi joints

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Good to see they explained what happened in the Green with Dutch.

Aneela sacrificed herself to help Dutch escape and The Lady being older than the Hullen :ohhh:. Khylen's story about Dutch about Johnny still has me :patrice:

Johnny back to normal :blessed:and Delle Sayeh is human again. When she knocked out Pree before giving birth :pachaha:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I was wondering when Pip's spider brain would take over :ohhh:. Seems like the Lady is looking for D'avin's kid and I can see him playing a crucial role in the season going forward. I'm not too surprised they did the sci-fi thing of having the kid age rapidly, especially with the Hullen DNA.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anybody else still watching the current season of Killjoys?
I watched a couple eps this season but still have most of the season on the DVR.
Its like Dark Matter being cancelled killed my enjoyment of Killjoys. That DM/KJ block was the shyt and Syfy fukked it up with what has been the shyttiest season of Wynonna Earp harshing my buzz before I even get to Killjoys.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I will say the finale ending reminded me of The Magicians this past season.

Spending more time with Aneela reminded me of how good Hannah John-Kamen is in playing the dual roles.

The show does a really good job in shifting the dialogue from comedic to poignant and heartfelt at times :ehh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Last season looks like it’ll be insane. Also am I the only one who thinks Johnny and Dutch should be the actual couple anyway? She and Dak feels way too forced. And it’s not the fault of the writers; I just don’t think the two actors have chemistry. Unlike Dutch and Johnny.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Last season looks like it’ll be insane. Also am I the only one who thinks Johnny and Dutch should be the actual couple anyway? She and Dak feels way too forced. And it’s not the fault of the writers; I just don’t think the two actors have chemistry. Unlike Dutch and Johnny.

I dig the brother/sister dynamic vibe that Dutch/Johnny have, although I agree that she and D'Avin don't have the best chemistry and the ending could be the writers nodding towards some preferring that pairing.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I dig the brother/sister dynamic vibe that Dutch/Johnny have, although I agree that she and D'Avin don't have the best chemistry and the ending could be the writers nodding towards some preferring that pairing.

Yeah obviously it ain’t real so it’ll get broken but she and Dav just don’t click. But at the same time, while I do prefer she and Johnny, I never like the idea that two friends on a show have to fukk or have to be a couple. Like you said the brother sister shyt works for them and they genuinely care about each other.

But there’s a reason why Aneela calls him Johnny favorite

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

TBF Davin is gay in real life, so they're really pushing his acting chops to share on screen kisses and sex scenes with a woman :laugh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I will say the finale ending reminded me of The Magicians this past season.

Spending more time with Aneela reminded me of how good Hannah John-Kamen is in playing the dual roles.

The show does a really good job in shifting the dialogue from comedic to poignant and heartfelt at times :ehh:

Yep, was coming to post this. Enjoyed seeing them run through some past seasons and episodes with the flashbacks. When Johnny asked Davin not to let him turn around and look at Potter :mjcry: he really loved that bish.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
TBF Davin is gay in real life, so they're really pushing his acting chops to share on screen kisses and sex scenes with a woman :laugh:

Nah that’s silly. He wouldn’t be the first gay guy to play a straight man or vice versa. It’s not the acting tho; those two just don’t click

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Nah that’s silly. He wouldn’t be the first gay guy to play a straight man or vice versa. It’s not the acting tho; those two just don’t click

:whoa: I was being facetious. The perceived lack of chemistry between those two doesn't really weigh on me as the writing and performances make the show what it is. I might re-watch the season where Johnny was in hiding for Del Saya's death, to get a unobstructed view on the dynamic (or lack thereof) between Dav & Dutch.