Killing time in the record store leads to bad purchases

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I had an hour to kill in amoeba in Hollywood and left the store with a gang of wack shyt I avoided back in the days.

Peep:

Dangerous Dame - I Got What You Want

Twin Hype - Double Barrel

Sir Mix A Lot - Seminar

Young Black Teenagers - Dead Enz Kidz Doin' Lifetime Bidz

MC Shan - Play It Again, Shan

I've never heard ANY if these joints.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
seminar was straight... why would any fool buy a cd by a group called young black teenagers when all of the members of that group are lily white? you deserved that wackness!

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Takes a very special type of whining ass cliche jaded corny muh'fukka to voluntarily buy like $60 worth of decades old music just to run online to complain and cry about it...like, did you regret not crying about them enough in the 90's...so you decided to double back and do it retroactively? This is insanity

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Takes a very special type of whining ass cliche jaded corny muh'fukka to voluntarily buy like $60 worth of decades old music just to run online to complain and cry about it...like, did you regret not crying about them enough in the 90's...so you decided to double back and do it retroactively? This is insanity

:ooh:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had an hour to kill in amoeba in Hollywood and left the store with a gang of wack shyt I avoided back in the days.

Peep:

Dangerous Dame - I Got What You Want

Twin Hype - Double Barrel

Sir Mix A Lot - Seminar

Young Black Teenagers - Dead Enz Kidz Doin' Lifetime Bidz

MC Shan - Play It Again, Shan

I've never heard ANY if these joints.

:merchant:

Them nikkas was pure trash, b. Ol' "do it to the crowd" ass cornballs. What's next, a K.C. Flight album?

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:huhldup:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone

I wipe my ass with 60 dollars. I eat 60 dollars worth of takeout dolo. I'm actually offended if I DON'T spend at least 60 dollars twice a day.

Go fukk yourself and watch TV.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Amoeba is by far the worst place to be 'just to check out' when you are down on Sunset. I use to go down a lot more when I only had decks and no serato to cop records then would end up leaving with hundred bucks plus of records.

They use to sell those promo records for 25 cents/50 cents/1 dollar a piece. I have so many throw away singles like Grand Daddy Souf or some obscure Eastcoast rapper (like Red cafe lol) single.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
It's one of LAs best attributes IMO. Back home it basically just J&R music world that still stands and who knows how current their shelves are at this point.

fukk a MP3

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I wipe my ass with 60 dollars. I eat 60 dollars worth of takeout dolo. I'm actually offended if I DON'T spend at least 60 dollars twice a day.

Go fukk yourself and watch TV.
The amount of money spent wasn't the operative part of that post, if you wasted the time to download all of them for free the same thing would apply...but lest I make the mistake of not letting everybody know how much money you have, I'll make an edit

Takes a very special type of whining ass cliche jaded corny muh'fukka with some disposable income to voluntarily buy like $60 worth of decades old music just to run online to complain, cry about it, then brag about how much money he wasted...like, did you regret not crying about them enough in the 90's...so you decided to double back and do it retroactively? This is insanity

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
i call these "pity buys" because i feel bad for my friends who own record stores.