Killing them softly....

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wasn't that high on this initially but it took me multiple viewings to appreciate jessie james so i guess i need to rewatch this in order to form a better opinion

Nah 'Jesse James' is a great film. This isn't.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the 1st half was:ohlawd:
toward the middle its was:ehh:
the end was :why:

Its a decent watch but I wouldnt rush to see it
If u like shyt like Drive u should give it a watch

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
watched it redbox cant beleive my ADD ass sat threw it
dope movie i wouldnt recomend it tho too much dialogue

cant believe that dumbass nikka thought bradd was going to let him live :smh:

when brad hit that nikka with that shotty from far range :krs:
though shottys you had to be up close

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand how this movie got a 75% rating on Rotten Tomatoes? You would think it would be 25%.

I'm actually a fan of dialogue movies not action. However, the dialogue in this film was not only boring but at most times had no purpose. Tarantino has long takes of dialogue but it's actually good, it has your attention unlike this. Aside from Brad Pitt's character, nobody was likeable. Like before the heist, it was 13 minutes of dialogue between the 2-3 guys who were boring as hell. It could have easily been broken into half, easily. The heist was nothing special.

The person who wrote this film (who I noticed also directed it) was only able to get this film produced because he had connections, had it been anybody else nobody would've produced it. How it even got made boggles me. It was slow paced for no reason. Many of the scenes were long drawn.

And the continuous excerpts of the US politicians was trying too hard, too hard. The only good one was the one at the end that led to Brad Pitt's monologue which was basically the only good part of the film.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn…did a search and this is the “biggest” thread on this movie :mjlol:

watched it again today and I remember why I couldn’t remember much about the film…it wasn’t bad but that’s really all I can say about it…considering the cast I expected a lot more than an average 90 minute “heist”/cleanup movie…brad pitt was pretty good in his role but I felt the rest of the cast’s talents were wasted on an underwhelming story/characters and a bizarre need imo to force a comparison between the perceived change in the country at the time and the criminal underworld

*edit*

why the fukk is this in the arcadium…I thought I did a search specific to the film room? :skip: