Killer Mike explains why this cop is doing everything right in his community

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
This. No one hates cops. We hate cops who are bad people.
Had to quote again just for truth.

I truly believe we shouldn't believe that there are more good cops than bad though. Bad being the ones who see fukked up shyt, something they wouldn't do themselves per se, but allow it to go unquestioned.

What's a good cop :dwillhuh:
To me, a good cop is Adrian Schoolcraft, a NYC cop who was featured on "This American Life" voice recording his superiors tell him to get his arrest quotas up on black/latino people. Who stood up to that shyt up to the point where they were going to baker act him for being insubordinate.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I don't have issue with cops....i really don't. But miss me with the "good cop, bad cop" argument. They're all bad IMO because if the good ones gave a shyt about their profession then they would be doing whatever it takes to root out the bad ones who tarnish their good names

i hear you :ehh:

im gonna play devils advocate

if that's the case shouldn't people who still go by the no snitching code root the bad ones who tarnish their race/ give their neighborhood a bad look when a crime is committed?? instead of sittin back and saying nothing.... just like all the bad cops?

the way of the world is just fukked up sadly:mjcry:

//
in general

as long as the police have guns this will carry on til the world ends,if 100 kids walk around with a basketball all day,and wer told"dont bounce it if its not necessary" 99 of them will eventually bounce it,it will keep happening as long as cops carry guns,thats the fukked up nature of this world:scust: and sadly,they will always have guns,why? because the american people are allowed them:wow:

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
i hear you :ehh:

im gonna play devils advocate
Agree but the folks who label those neighborhoods bad don't need any evidence whatsoever to label those places. Just that they don't like or don't trust the people of that neighborhood even though they've never or would ever step a foot in those neighborhoods. We all have responsibilities as citizens but the people who swore to protect and serve should always be held to a higher standard

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Dude got a shyt ton of ig videos interacting with kids. not here to be cynical hope he really is bout that life
He had a video where them kids saw his car from down the block and ran to him. :dwillhuh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
awaits for the coli millitants to call him :mjpls: in 3,2, 1...

Dude definitely gets it, but is an exception clearly. Dude is a white man who actually spends time around us and gets to know us to understand us.

There are lots of cats out there like this who aren't on some bullshyt. The fact that the kids were excited to see him says enough.

I think police departments around this country should do similar shyt. Get these cops actively involved in the community. It doesn't take a genius to know that it will make a difference.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have issue with cops....i really don't. But miss me with the "good cop, bad cop" argument. They're all bad IMO because if the good ones gave a shyt about their profession then they would be doing whatever it takes to root out the bad ones who tarnish their good names
So that would mean MOST people in general are bad people. Most people find away to justify turning a blindeye to wrong doings.