Killer Mike explains why this cop is doing everything right in his community

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Many Cops treat the cities they patrol like war zones and come in with a kill mentality. I seen similar videos on Facebook of cops throwing the football or hooping with kids. If more actually tried to get to know and interact with their community things might be different.

But when the foundation of this country is white supremacy in the end it probably might not matter.

You can tell the media is loving it playing the game back and forth. Black guy dies, cop dies they love it, helps fan the flames and maintain the ratings.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Many Cops treat the cities they patrol like war zones and come in with a kill mentality. I seen similar videos on Facebook of cops throwing the football or hooping with kids. If more actually tried to get to know and interact with their community things might be different.

But when the foundation of this country is white supremacy in the end it probably might not matter.

You can tell the media is loving it playing the game back and forth. Black guy dies, cop dies they love it, helps fan the flames and maintain the ratings.
Prolific posting :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Everyone knows black people like everything to be fair and equal. Racist Cacs protect racist cops by trying to present the image to the larger white community that these racist cops are good people who make big mistakes on a tough job.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LOL@This dumbshyt. If it's a warzone the goal is survival, period. If that means killing a muthafukka or two, oh well. If you a predatory killer like you claim these cops are environment has zero bearing as the will find a reason to justify anything.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone knows black people like everything to be fair and equal. Racist Cacs protect racist cops by trying to present the image to the larger white community that these racist cops are good people who make big mistakes on a tough job.
More stupidity. Police is a brotherhood. Much like friends and gangs or what have you. You don't go against the family no matter what. Doesn't matter if you agree or disagree. Ironically this is the biggest reason why the black community sucks. Protect the fukk ups, shun the ones trying to do good.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I don't think anyone has an issue with good cops...Its the bad ones and the on lookers who we don't like.

naw breh i hate snitch ass nikkas in general so fukk all cops.
Hy6peM0.png