"Killer Instinct" is only in 720p!!!!!!

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Eh, as long as its 60 fps it doesnt matter as much for fighting games. I was a huge KI fan back in the day and depending on the verdict from the fighting game community, this could be the only reason Id consider getting an Sbox. The goofy release strategy with DLC characters or whatever isnt a good sign of a great fighter, though.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
it's probably the developer's fault more than anything
IT'S ALWAYS THE DEVELOPERS FAULT

THATS WHY THESE THREADS (ON BOTH SIDES) ARE A JOKE

"Ohhh killzone is 30 FPS single player? PS4 is trash"

"Dead rising cant even reach 30 FPS? Well its ok, Lots of enemies on screen"

These problems are from the developers figuring out the new tech, not because of the consoles power or lack thereof.

Comparing launch exclusives is a JOKE.

I'm riding with PS4 this gen because PS3 delivered constant great exclusives throughout the gen & I just wasnt intrigued with much of anything on 360 exclusives wise.

It seems like this gen gaming is nothing but a bulletpoint on Microsoft's list of what they want to do with their console & just like last gen it will probably result in them only having shooters to brag about. But hey I'll be able to watch the football game at the same time so it's okay right

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I saw the game....looks impressive. Y'all talking like 720p is from al bundys floortop television....