Killeen Texas

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, HRC fukked you playboy. Buy a house. Everyone I knew who was stationed there either bought a house or a duplex. Go to Austin, Dallas, he'll San Marcos. Killeen is the fecal matter of Texas. I only use to go TDY there all the time an dreaded it

I have a 3bd 2.5 bath duplex. I plan on staying in that the whole time there. :sadbron:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I have a 3bd 2.5 bath duplex. I plan on staying in that the whole time there. :sadbron:

Nah, cats were getting deployed so much they'd just come back and buy entire duplexes an shyt. This one broad I was stationed with had a group of like 15 other folks an they bought an entire apartment complex there Think it had like 100-150 units. She got racks on rack on racks of loot coming in monthly. Which BDE you going to? My mans work strength management in III Corps

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, cats were getting deployed so much they'd just come back and buy entire duplexes an shyt. This one broad I was stationed with had a group of like 15 other folks an they bought an entire apartment complex there Think it had like 100-150 units. She got racks on rack on racks of loot coming in monthly. Which BDE you going to? My mans work strength management in III Corps

1 BCT/ 1 CAV aint trying to go nowhere near there I just got back in March ain't tryin to roll back out.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Lol Ive visited Killeen many of times through out my life. Never partied or went to clubs out there before but I will say this.

Its a military city since Fort hood takes up most of the city.
As far as the women If you like HoodRats you'll see plenty of him especially the 8-10/10 type of hoodrats.

There's plenty of mixed black and asian brawds out there since dudes in the military be bringing them back over here from over seas.

Haircuts are super cheap everywhere. Im talking $5 haircuts from asian women that will give you a shoulder massage after their done cutting your hair.

Car washes are super cheap

Food? Ive only ate fast food there

Want to upgrade your car?
Tires and rims are cheap out there and sound systems are cheap as well.

I live about 30 minutes from Killeen, and this is pretty much on point. :obama:

As for the clubs, they're really ghetto; but the girls are sooooooo easy :takedat:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
aint shyt in killeen but abandoned military p*ssy...

i kno nikkas who pray 4 war...kuz ft hood one of the 1st to get shipped out...

jody highroller