Killa Kyleon – 30 Days 30 Deaths [Free Mixtape]

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I dont know why he just wont drop an album with Slim and Rayface but then again who knows how man albums he owes. Thats why he couldnt drop anything with AMG when he "signed" to them a few years back. They spent a bunch of money on him, bought him a Rick Ross feature for his lead single and all that and they got shyt in return for it. Splitting the money is better than no money and with some of the huge features he has a chance.

amg was jus quik cash..

kinda like fat pat to wreckshop...use a nikka with a name in the streets..to get ya artist out...kuz i always thought..throwed in the game shoulda been fat pat ft the wreckshop family..

same with esg n big moe...tyte eyez noke d n dwreck were all over those albums..

amg jus used killa to get marcus manchild out..

slim mustve paid a good amount of money to by himself out ..leave with all of the music he had made..and bought killa out his contract...from interscope...

killa made money written for slim...but every song i woulda been askin that nikka for a release date..he been rydin with u this long..

he woulda ate with pokey...

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
breh

iono if u from down here..but when slim thug had beef with members of the old swishahouse...big pic n a.d. i will never forget...big pic n a.d. had jus left a spot that was off tidwell..n slim n killa came to the very next spot...

the looks on peoples faces..was hilarious...kuz killa n ad kinda looked alike...built the same...at the time..n had braids the same exact lenght..only way the outside lookin could tell the difference was how they talked..n killas incisors

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
breh

iono if u from down here..but when slim thug had beef with members of the old swishahouse...big pic n a.d. i will never forget...big pic n a.d. had jus left a spot that was off tidwell..n slim n killa came to the very next spot...

the looks on peoples faces..was hilarious...kuz killa n ad kinda looked alike...built the same...at the time..n had braids the same exact lenght..only way the outside lookin could tell the difference was how they talked..n killas incisors

LOL. So boys thought Slim fell thru with A.D. the opp? :mjlol::deadmanny:

And nah breh I ain't from the H but I stayed in the Lonestar from 06-13 out in ATX so I'm pretty familiar with the whole scene. Love TX mane

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
LOL. So boys thought Slim fell thru with A.D. the opp? :mjlol::deadmanny:

And nah breh I ain't from the H but I stayed in the Lonestar from 06-13 out in ATX so I'm pretty familiar with the whole scene. Love TX mane
yeah it was a trip...

kuz everybody was like we jus asked u n pic whats really goin on..n u was like fukk that nikka we gettin it by any means...

killa was like
Zqa8XT1.png

funniest shyt ever

soon as pic name came out the dudes mouth..slim was :merchant:lookin 4 an exit..n called rayface to see how close he was..

killa in the background tombout ray fukk what slim tombout...i got it...southside dont barre no brawls..