Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ok I’ll bite. I don’t even remember you tagging me because I made like one post in that thread. I didn’t care about your tag.

You have a whole thread with someone calling you out your name constantly and you barely responded with two timid ass posts and never came back. People constantly tagging you for days with no response.

So yeah, again, you think players on the Cardinals came up with a unified team salute for trump in the middle of a double header and kick started it off with a black player hitting a home run. I have nothing to argue with you about. You’re already set in what you believe.

LMAO

I SAID WHAT I HAD TO
SAY IN THAT THREAD AND
PUT IT ON IGNORE.

😭YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA
GO BACK AND FORTH WITH A nikka
CRYING OVER A BAN.

YOU DEFENDED RACIST CACS,
RAN FROM THE THREAD THEN
HAD THE GALL TO SHOW UP IN MY
THREAD TALKING ABOUT SLOBBING CACS.

NASTY WORK
:devil:
:evil:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

LMAO

I SAID WHAT I HAD TO
SAY IN THAT THREAD AND
PUT IT ON IGNORE.

😭YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA
GO BACK AND FORTH WITH A nikka
CRYING OVER A BAN.

YOU DEFENDED RACIST CACS,
RAN FROM THE THREAD THEN
HAD THE GALL TO SHOW UP IN MY
THREAD TALKING ABOUT SLOBBING CACS.

NASTY WORK

Ducked a whole thread with your name in it with multiple people calling you out for days and someone shytting on your name, but you’re saying I ran from one tag. Do you even read the shyt you post?

And look at you talking about “my thread” about a general thread discussing this show. Just like you banned someone from a thread because you didn’t like his sports opinion. This message board mod shyt really goes to your head huh? Do you hang a trophy in your bedroom for being a Coli mod or something? This is really sad.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ducked a whole thread with your name in it with multiple people calling you out for days and someone shytting on your name, but you’re saying I ran from one tag. Do you even read the shyt you post?

And look at you talking about “my thread” about a general thread discussing this show. Just like you banned someone from a thread because you didn’t like his sports opinion. This message board mod shyt really goes to your head huh? Do you hang a trophy in your bedroom for being a Coli mod or something? This is really sad.

I DIDNT BAN HIM DUE
TO A SPORTS OPINION GOOFY.

DONT RECEIVE ANY TAGS
WHEN YOU PUT A THREAD ON IGNORE.
:ahh: THE GREATEST WAY TO
DEAL WITH TROLLS.

😭FACTS ARE YOU NOT ONLY
DEFENDED RACIST WHITE DADDY
YOU CONTINUED TO DO IT IN THIS THREAD.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

I DIDNT BAN HIM DUE
TO A SPORTS OPINION GOOFY.

DONT RECEIVE ANY TAGS
WHEN YOU PUT A THREAD ON IGNORE.
:ahh: THE GREATEST WAY TO
DEAL WITH TROLLS.

😭FACTS ARE YOU NOT ONLY
DEFENDED RACIST WHITE DADDY
YOU CONTINUED TO DO IT IN THIS THREAD.

So you admit you ducked a whole thread calling you out, but you’re saying I ran from a thread that had nothing to do with me.

And then say I am defending some racists who have made clear they weren’t doing that but you want to believe it anyway to further what you want to believe regardless.

You’re terrible at this. At what point do you decide to duck this too? Or will I be banned from this thread as well because of your almighty mod powers?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So you admit you ducked a whole thread calling you out, but you’re saying I ran from a thread that had nothing to do with me.

And then say I am defending some racists who have made clear they weren’t doing that but you want to believe it anyway to further what you want to believe regardless.

You’re terrible at this. At what point do you decide to duck this too? Or will I be banned from this thread as well because of your almighty mod powers?

:mjlol:YOU SOUND LIKE A fukkING FOOL.
WHY WOULD THE VICTOR PARTICIPATE
WITH THE LOSER?

nikka THOUGHT I WAS GONNA
GO BACK AND FORTH WITH A VICTIM
WHO GOT PUNISHMENT.

YOU LOST BOY.

ITS HERE FOR ALL TO SEE
KEEP "SLOBBING" FOR WHITE DADDY

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So yeah, again, you think players on the Cardinals came up with a unified team salute for trump in the middle of a double header and kick started it off with a black player hitting a home run. I have nothing to argue with you about. You’re already set in what you believe.

Help me understand your reasoning here. You believe those cracker ass players in that infamously racist, hyper-segregated city with its history of cracker ass crackerdom just happened to do that celebration the same day as the shooting at the Trump rally... and then again after the Trump rally... with no proof produced they ever did it any other time prior to the Trump rally... but you think anyone who isn't a total retard thinks it's a "DJ Biscuit" tribute????

Your argument is they did it when a black dude homered so that proves it can't be racist, when anyone sane understands it proves they are actually that racist and then some. And you think it's a tribute to "DJ Biscuit" but somehow the first record of it on video is the day of the shooting at the Trump rally, when someone other than "DJ Biscuit" homers? Jesus fukking Lord.

I've been a Yankees fan since I was 7. Steinbrenner was a scumbag and a racist. Wade Boggs can die. Roger Clemens can die. Never rooted for Josh Donaldson to get a hit. You can root for a team for emotional and nostalgic reasons without defending shyttiness.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Help me understand your reasoning here. You believe those cracker ass players in that infamously racist, hyper-segregated city with its history of cracker ass crackerdom just happened to do that celebration the same day as the shooting at the Trump rally... and then again after the Trump rally... with no proof produced they ever did it any other time prior to the Trump rally... but you think anyone who isn't a total retard thinks it's a "DJ Biscuit" tribute????

Your argument is they did it when a black dude homered so that proves it can't be racist, when anyone sane understands it proves they are actually that racist and then some. And you think it's a tribute to "DJ Biscuit" but somehow the first record of it on video is the day of the shooting at the Trump rally, when someone other than "DJ Biscuit" homers? Jesus fukking Lord.

I've been a Yankees fan since I was 7. Steinbrenner was a scumbag and a racist. Wade Boggs can die. Roger Clemens can die. Never rooted for Josh Donaldson to get a hit. You can root for a team for emotional and nostalgic reasons without defending shyttiness.

BAHAHAEAWAWAHAHA