Kill La Kill - Ultimate Anime Piffery from the creators of Gurren Lagann

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
One of the best animes I've even seen. Top 10 easily.
Short haired Satsuki at the end sealed the deal.
10s84tl.jpg

BTW there's still one more episode of this series. an OVA epilogue

Cosign...top 10 easily...loved every episode of this piff :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Extra episode was alright in the sense it was just your typical Kill La Kill piffness and nothing more than that.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I tried to watch this on Netflix when I started my anime binge in June but it was too wacky for me. :why: Maybe I should give it another chance? :patrice::ld:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So the scene from the credits of the original end took place after this since Satsuki had her short hair in it. The OVA was straight but I could have done without it. It was just as silly as the show but it also feels completely unnecessary.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So the scene from the credits of the original end took place after this since Satsuki had her short hair in it. The OVA was straight but I could have done without it. It was just as silly as the show but it also feels completely unnecessary.

Well, this was just an extra for the fans and it's not as if they could've done much since the main story was already finished. The only thing the ep really did was give more purpose to Hououmaru Rei and show off some of the wacky weapons they probably came up with while writing it but couldn't fit in the main story.