Kill La Kill - Ultimate Anime Piffery from the creators of Gurren Lagann

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

This shyt had me :banderas: the entire damn episode.

It's about a girl transfering to this crazy-ass academy where students are bestowed with uniforms that give them superhuman abilities called Goku Uniforms :banderas:

She carries on half of the giant pair of scissors that killed her father looking for the person who holds the other half, but in order to combat the power of the Goku uniforms, she wears a living Sailor outfit that her father left behind for her that feeds of blood. :banderas:

The animation is crazy, the fights are ridiculous and the amounts of fukkery are over 9000, all the damn time.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
You already know I'm bout that. I had to force myself to stop watching it just so I could go to sleep before work yesterday.

Gonna finish the ep in a few.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Nobody? We really need to talk more about the high octane levels of fukkery in this series.

ih2.gif

:wow:

g2hn.gif

:ohlawd:

yex.gif

:banderas:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched this a few mins ago. shyt is sick. Gurren Lagann reincarnated with a chick in a slutty ass sailor suit. :banderas:

It may be a little too much like GL, but fukk it I watching this shyt.

Edit: Oh yeah, that music that started playing when she started fukking up that boxer dude. Pure crack. :blessed: