@Kidstranglehold, Mod of the Colored section of the coli, I'm not Pro-black because I'm Lightskined

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Because some of yall act like these black Youtubers are yall FATHERS.:heh:
Thank god others see it. I've been saying father for the fatherless for a while now because it's true.
are clowns actually trying to defend Tariq and that stupid crispy nickname? :mindblown:

Malcolm X would slap the black off Tariq's face if he were still alive and saw him calling another darker black man that
That's a rule violation. Think of it like a kid with a broken home so he joins a gang and that gang leader becomes his new parent figure. He may not agree with his new parent figure's behavior at times but he will never call him out on it for fear of retaliation or abandonment. And that retaliation or abandonment doesn't have to come directly from the gang leader/parent figure. It can come from other members of the gang.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
that crispy talk is c00n shyt
how would you react if a cac called you crispy?
exactly :mjlook:

These "Pro-Black" nikkas are stupid...

How you gonna make a thread about a nikka that drop gems in the only useful and positive board on this website and call him the mod of the "colored" section...and call yourself a "Pro-Black"...

These nikkas disgust me B...:dame:

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
:patrice: OP is seriously defending the term "crispy" as non derogatory...really???

Crispy is just a texture that is dry...he's talking about his hairline...not his skin-color:troll:

Tariq wouldn't do that, his daughter is dark skinned...:troll:

Also...Tommy says worse about Black women...what about them...:troll:

He deserves to be called crispy...:troll:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
REAL smart guys on the Coli like @MansaMusa @Kitsch @J-Nice @CashmereEsquire @Poitier @Trajan @Broke Wave @IllmaticDelta DO NOT NEED to be spoon fed information because they chase after it themselves. These are also the same posters who I myself learned a lot from. There is a reason why the posters I named do not have the "follow the preacher" mentality.

Hell hate him or like him(I don't fukk with his views at all) @ThreeLetterAgency DOES NOT NEED to be spoon fed information. @ThreeLetterAgency GOES AFTER the info HIMSELF. Again hate him or like him it does not matter.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Crispy is just a texture that is dry...he's talking about his hairline...not his skin-color:troll:

Tariq wouldn't do that, his daughter is dark skinned...:troll:

Also...Tommy says worse about Black women...what about them...:troll:

He deserves to be called crispy...:troll:
:lolbron:

:troll: I get it now...Tommys receding hairline is so crisp....How could i ever have doubted Tariq tha Gawd

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
These "Pro-Black" nikkas are stupid...

How you gonna make a thread about a nikka that drop gems in the only useful and positive board on this website and call him the mod of the "colored" section...and call yourself a "Pro-Black"...

These nikkas disgust me B...:dame:
And likes to call people that call out the c00ntradictions of him and his stand in pappy crackas lmao!