Kids WB Appreciation Thread

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting home from school, watching cartoons, then the Wayans bros comes on. 90s was good.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
:wow::mjcry: Both FOX Kids and Kids WB feed us not having cable brehs for years every weekday afternoon and Saturday mornings for years. I was thinking about how kids today have it good with streaming. But at the same time, they miss out of appointment TV watching all these classic shows. It’s an era missed and we will never see :whew:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low key the MIB cartoon was piff.

I laughed at it the first time I saw it because the dude playing J (will smiths character) is just a clownish fool trying to do a bad impression of will Smith.

I used to pop it on while getting dressed for school and after a while I was tuned the fukk in.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Low key the MIB cartoon was piff.

I laughed at it the first time I saw it because the dude playing J (will smiths character) is just a clownish fool trying to do a bad impression of will Smith.

I used to pop it on while getting dressed for school and after a while I was tuned the fukk in.

Phil LaMarr aka the dude who got his brains blowed out by Vincent Vega on Pulp Fiction…. He’s the black Mark Hamill of VA

The theme song was dope too.

Kids WB had some sleepers. Pokémon was the reason why that network really took off. Once they caught gold, it was a wrap.