Kids really out here asking each other for cash app

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This is a serious problem. Gen z on tik tok talking about not working a 9-5/ men need to make 6 figures to get average women/women using men they don’t like to get money out of them and dates/ 10 yr girls going tk Sephora using their folks credit cards for skin care products the next generation are going to be hooker minded thanks to Gen z
12 years old boys in the gym trying to look max
Gen alpha done done
It’s over

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Another fake convo, to cause a gender war frenzy on black twitter:unimpressed:The 11-year-old is telling a girl why would he give her his hard earned money. Hard earned money from what? :mjlol: And how old is the other alleged kid to be saying “wrong nikka”?:dead:

He probably do chores nikka.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This.

Teach them not to be a simp and you won't have this issue. You want 70 for nails? I need 50 for a haircut or some new dunks. :unimpressed:

I got 70 bucks worth of nails for a bytch alright

nails-6838975_1280.jpg

Clit or urethra? Choose whore!

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
This.

Teach them not to be a simp and you won't have this issue. You want 70 for nails? I need 50 for a haircut or some new dunks. :unimpressed:
Facts. Traditionally men were the bread earned because the wives took care of the kids, cooked, and cleaned. I have no problem with that.

Modern women want to be independent yet still expect men to be the providers.

I'll pay the bills but you want your nails done or extensions that's your problem. I'm not an ATM.

Majority of these women have caviar dreams and 50/50 looks anyways

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I got asked for $6 by a neighbor yesterday, they said they would pay me back Friday. I said I didn’t have cash on me and they asked if I got cash app I just walked in my house and shut the door. How you feel good asking a nikka you don’t know like that for money and think I’m so hard up to give it to you I’d want to cash app you :hhh:
Damn that’s a rough neighborhood broham. On some can I borough your vcr type rough