KIDS..how many us have them are want them?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
One. A son preferably.
Twins if I can afford the fertility treatment.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to want 3 or 4, but that was before I broke up with the mother of my son. I never wanted to be the type who has kids by multiple women, so now I have go with the flow type of stance; if it feels right, I'll go ahead and have another.

Daps
I was an only child for the most part (have a half-sister I didn't live with) and I'm doing far better than other brothers that had to share.

You may want to think twice before having multiple kids. Considering your screen name you may want to get your money up as well. Just a thought.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I was an only child for the most part (have a half-sister I didn't live with) and I'm doing far better than other brothers that had to share.

You may want to think twice before having multiple kids. Considering your screen name you may want to get your money up as well. Just a thought.
nikka shut up.

You do a whole lot of assuming.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
i'm only having 2 (well, I'm only willing to get pregnant twice, if we have multiples then that's fine). I'll start in like 7 years.

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
How many of y'all married tho?:sas1:
I'm married but I would still be involved in my kids lives if we weren't. To keep it 100, I doubt that we would legally be married if I didn't cave to the pressure from other people, but we would still be together. Marriage is just a piece of paper that protects women and it's really an outdated concept.

Single parents also get a bad rap, most didn't choose that for themselves and they're not bad people just because their relationship didn't work. I know plenty of fukk ups with happily married and by all accounts good parents. A couple of my comrades are doing life and their fathers were there.

Whites made us dysfunctional and then go out of their way to demonize us for what they created.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I'm married but I would still be involved in my kids lives if we weren't. To keep it 100, I doubt that we would legally be married if I didn't cave to the pressure from other people, but we would still be together. Marriage is just a piece of paper that protects women and it's really an outdated concept.

Single parents also get a bad rap, most didn't choose that for themselves and they're not bad people just because their relationship didn't work. I know plenty of fukk ups with happily married and by all accounts good parents. A couple of my comrades are doing life and their fathers were there.

Whites made us dysfunctional and then go out of their way to demonize us for what they created.

PREACH