KIDS (1995)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kids is a deep movie that should be shown in health classes across the country. Kids are fukking at younger ages. They need to learn what happens when you go around fukking everyone. You may end up like Rosario and end up with AIDS

The white girl had aids and telly nasty ass fukked/raped her. Actually the point that was made is that you could be loose or only have one sexual encounter and catch that house in Virginia.

Edit- it was caper not Telly that raped old girl. I always got them nasty mothafukkas mixed up.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Larry Clark is a pretty twisted dude.

This was another one of his films that was crazy as fukk and wild unnecessary. shyt had incest scenarios...full auto erotic asphyxiation(actually shows the ENTIRE thing...literally :whoa: )...underage threesomes...and one guy actually banging a mother and daughter..im sure im forgetting some other outrageous shyt that happens in that movie...on par with the rest of his work..creepy yet intriguing.

Dude mentally ill like Lee Daniels. Well except Lee Daniels is a c00n too.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Unadulterated FUKKERY made a 90s Kid cypher complete:wow:

...used to see Harold:rip:,all the time with the 0G Zoo York team catchin wreck:dj2:, and I hate it had to really be Casper:bryan:

Rosario and Chloe in their prime, but we were Kids (ourselves) looking at this FUKKERY:lupe:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shudders, as I see Gummo demonic clips splice thru this thread:demonic:

...the first flick that I couldn't finish, cuz it was too much Sick fukk shyt happenin:bryan:

And, yeah Larry Clark's another Hollyweird prototype of their:devil: Deviancy:birdman:

jadden

Superstar
Daps
All the bytches all love be cause I'm fukkin' Casper :blessed::blessed:

:mjcry: Hate that he had to go out like that

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
"Shhhh...it's alright. It's just Casper":laugh:
"Hey...you better watch where you step, yo"- dude telling Black dude in the skate portion..then they jumped him and beat him down like a field slave

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i figured they'd be doing a 20th Anniversary blu-ray release or some shyt..i'm surmised they didn't.
checked yesterday before watching the dvd again last night.
The blu would be nice though

A reunion would be cool but with Casper killing himself and that skater guy oding it would be awkward