Kidnapped Teenager Gunned Down By Police After Running Towards Them For Help.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Keep telling people,

They’ll bring up video games for civilian shootings but never for cops. Police played them shots too. I really feel like they want to life out those videogame fantasies doing stuff like this smh. This is crazy

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Their patrol officers don’t carry guns
Their nation only continues to exist as a front for the bankers of the City of London whose Lord Mayor they can’t vote for.

The Jews cut their nuts off 200 years ago.

Ours is coming with a trillion bullets.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Blue state Red state doesn't matter. The police are just as trigger happy no matter what.

When a small percentage of civilians are irresponsible with firearms there is gun control legislation but when cops are irresponsible with firearms?.... *crickets*

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So they knew there was a kidnapping victim in the car? Instructed her to run to them, and still executed her? They didn't have the critical thinking skills to maybe hold off on returning fire (or firing at all for that matter) until after she was in custody?
You’re giving them too much credit even asking that. RIP to the girl.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I blame Taylor Swift lyrics:

Draw the cat eye sharp enough to kill a man
You did some bad things, but I'm the worst of them
Sometimes I wonder which one'll be your last lie
They say looks can kill and I might try
I don't dress for women
I don't dress for men
Lately, I've been dressin' for revenge

@Matt504 what should we do :lupe:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
You’re giving them too much credit even asking that. RIP to the girl.

I'm just expecting them to have some situational awareness. You know whats happening. You know he just killed her mother. The chopper is feeding real time intel. You know this vehicle is on the verge of being disabled. It doesn't take much to put together that the victim is going to be exiting the vehicle at some point in a rapid fashion. Even then only one officer had the decency to not only fire on her, but basically have to beg other officers from continuing to fire on her.

This isn't just inexcusable from a LEO perspective. It's inexcusable from a human perspective.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Genocide Joe to busy funding ethnic cleansing and letting in migrants to care about police accountability even though that's one of the main reasons a certain demo included myself voted him in. I'd say it was on the backburner but honestly I don't even think his admin has it on the stove at all:francis: