Kid Rock shoots his assault rifle at cans of Bud Light after the beer company’s decision to partner up with a transgender activist.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
All Budweiser did was send a custom can to a trans person, that's what got
Senior Citizen Rock all worked up lol :dead:

Out of all the people to use for Beer advertisement...they took an attention whore tranny....their PR dept needs to be fired
.it's so easy to avoid controversy....

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
The question is how did he get his hands on a full auto MP5 :patrice:
anybody can buy them, the government just keeps supply artificially limited so the poors can't own one. the current market rate for an mp5 with a fleming or dyer sear pack is around $55,000. the loophole politically connected cacs like kid rock use is to get a friendly sheriff to deputize them/make them a volunteer reserve cop, then they submit a letter to the atf saying they need one for demonstration purposes so they can build their own for $200.

and lmao at any of you c00ns taking his side or thinking this isn't about the trans issue. there's been a major right-wing movement this month against lgbt folk, the goal is to define them as mentally ill and take their guns. and if you thought they're gonna stop there this is the type of messaging they share amongst themselves:
IcnpA8h.jpg

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
anybody can buy them, the government just keeps supply artificially limited so the poors can't own one. the current market rate for an mp5 with a fleming or dyer sear pack is around $55,000. the loophole politically connected cacs like kid rock use is to get a friendly sheriff to deputize them/make them a volunteer reserve cop, then they submit a letter to the atf saying they need one for demonstration purposes so they can build their own for $200.

and lmao at any of you c00ns taking his side or thinking this isn't about the trans issue. there's been a major right-wing movement this month against lgbt folk, the goal is to define them as mentally ill and take their guns. and if you thought they're gonna stop there this is the type of messaging they share amongst themselves:
IcnpA8h.jpg
ohhh makes sense appreciate answering my queston.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He might be one of the greatest hustlers of all time :wow:

Started out with rap to cater to black folks and take their money

Moved to rock to cater to them & take their money

Moved to country music to cater to them & take their money

Now he’s full on MAGA catering to them & taking their money
I heard that Lynard Skynard ripoff song he made the other day and was wondering if them people even care about it. Dude is the ultimate panda. I guess it’s working for him.. I dunno.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How did republicans morph into snowflakes and weird boycotters because I swear they claimed it was always the woke leftists doing this type of pandering

Bud light is just doing what every corp is doing but I know for a fact all these people don't have the convenience to cut out every single corporation that supports or even highlights trans influencers

Hell they still watch CMT even after they claimed they were boycotting it

They just screech online like typical hogs with no more power