Kid Rock: Everybody uses the N-Word, my black bandmate dont mind, is it ok to use it?

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Some of you black muthaphuckas have no sense of pride or decency. You're so eager to assimilate and be accepted by CACs that you're willing to have them disrespect you.

You think you can say "kike" or any other derogatory terms for Jews without them coming for your head. Even the fakkits have more principle than you bytch ass new age black nikkas.

The same outsiders saying nikka would be offended if you call them "wetback", "gook", etc.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The thing that sickens me is not every black person uses it. Just because some ignorant fatherless rapper uses it. Doesn't mean he speaks for the billions of black folks around the world.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Why are people feening just to say it :why:?

I understand blacks are the coolest race out there who sets out the most popular trends but damn, you don't have to copy everything you see and hear.

Breh, don't you understand we are the most copied race on the planet. Saying "******" would validate white people around the world and give the the one thing they always been hoping for...

Style. :jawalrus:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

I understand blacks are the coolest race out there who sets out the most popular trends but damn, you don't have to copy everything you see and hear.
We can never have our own shyt cuz everybody know we're the trendsetters of this world, so everybody wanna be like us:why:

Black people are too accepting of other people coming into our culture IMO because you know for damn sure those other races wouldn't be so quick to do the same for us :beli:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Didn't he talk about this before? Even Marshall knows better.

I wish he would just shut the fukk up.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
We can never have our own shyt cuz everybody know we're the trendsetters of this world, so everybody wanna be like us:why:

Black people are too accepting of other people coming into our culture IMO because you know for damn sure those other races wouldn't be so quick to do the same for us :beli:

Not even only that, other races have this weird obsession with us.

An obsession with our culture,our dancing skills,style,our dicks:why: etc.

I don't understand it.

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
This comment he made about Obama felt a little racist to me.
[ame=http://youtu.be/oTzlkryTt8o?t=33s]Kid Rock Endorses Romney/Ryan - YouTube[/ame]

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

this is how i feel about it. I had numerous folks in university try saying the word to me and even asking for my permission. White, indian, asian, male, female whatever. And I always had to tell them never to do that again. When they asked I said do what the hell you want around youre peoples if it makes you feel cool but dont say that shyt around me. It is corny as fukk and I just dont see why they want to say it in the first place. It doesn't make any sense. Why must you say, "Whats up nikka?"...instead of "Whats up, (insert name)?", "Whats up bro?", or even just..."WHATS UP?!?" :gladbron:

Any time a person tried using the word I just couldnt help but lose a little respect in them. Its a part time job keeping white friends from crossing the line around black folks at school.

Every race is enamored with us now its amazing. I just wish this would translate into the career world.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Some of you black muthaphuckas have no sense of pride or decency. You're so eager to assimilate and be accepted by CACs that you're willing to have them disrespect you.

You think you can say "kike" or any other derogatory terms for Jews without them coming for your head. Even the fakkits have more principle than you bytch ass new age black nikkas.

The same outsiders saying nikka would be offended if you call them "wetback", "gook", etc.

:salute:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you

nikka isn't a degrading term though, so your analogy falls flat.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I don't even have the words to describe Kid Rock. He's got to be the quintessential culture vulture of this generation

Dude went from rapping to rock rapping to rock rocking to country rocking to country country. It's like, whenever he's getting ready to get exposed at being bad at something he just gets whiter with his approach

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
nikka isn't a degrading term though, so your analogy falls flat.

nikka is just as degrading. You think every racist white person in the south says it as "Nigggeerrrr"?

No, they say "nikka" too. It's just like in Django, the white ppl in there say "nikka" I've heard them in real life say nikka instead of ******. They'll say like, "I met this nikka gal last night" They're not saying "******", in that scenario, but if they're mad they might

So that whole, I leave the 'er' argument off so it's not the same thing, is dumb