Kid Rock: Everybody uses the N-Word, my black bandmate dont mind, is it ok to use it?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

press play the discussion of the n-word, runs about 2 minutes.

kid rock call his mexican doctor, taco

the black band-member does not use the word, nor does her husband

the other black member says he does not see himself as the n-word, and it does not apply to him...

is it ok to use it? is kid rock racist? are the band members c00ns?

Last edited by a moderator:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Who cares if people say nikka... at my school white people say it, Hispanics say it, Asians say it, everybody and they mama says it. It's the new friend, buddy, pal, :aicmon:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
95% of the time you sound like you lack education when using the word in real life anyways....

So if people want to sound like idiots under the guise of sounding "cool", than so be it...

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
When blacks are on actual equal footing with whites economically, socially,

maybe we we'll talk about it.

The thing is I hang out with lots of other cultures and they don't say it around me; why do you feel the need to use it around me, if I don't use it around you? What entitles you to it?
You havnt suffered the racism we have.

But on the other hand, some cats are just cool like that. But they KNOW on some real recognize real shyt. If you have to ask, you can't use it.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Nothing wrong with what he said, I have heard worse from black people for the fact that my girl is not black

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Who cares if people say nikka... at my school white people say it, Hispanics say it, Asians say it, everybody and they mama says it. It's the new friend, buddy, pal, :aicmon:

Plenty of people.

Which is why other races have and still get that work when they use it around the wrong person.

shyt I even saw a Mexican chick get into it with another latino because he was saying it. :dead:

Just because your school is full of c00ns doesn't mean no one cares.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Plenty of people.

Which is why other races have and still get that work when they use it around the wrong person.

shyt I even saw a Mexican chick get into it with another latino because he was saying it. :dead:

Just because your school is full of c00ns doesn't mean no one cares.

lol full of c00ns :comeon:
I'll start a movement in my school that will cause all black people to start scrappin anyone outside of our race who says nikka. That will teach em real good :smugfavre:

:childplease:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm just lost, If I was another race I wouldn't want to use it...

shyt just still seems weird, especially when I see Asians do.

I know its not the same, but its like me calling my friends ese or some shyt.

Nothing screams wigger or I wanna be down than other races using it...

Its funny though, I never heard any other races saying that when I was in East Cleveland :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll start a movement in my school that will cause all black people to start scrappin anyone outside of our race who says nikka. That will teach em real good :smugfavre:

it often goes down like that in highschools out here in LA :manny:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

Naw but what you could do is educate other races on how it still offends some people. You could let them know that just because lil Timmy Duncan is okay with them using it, doesn't mean Tyrese from up the block is okay with it. You can let them know that it could lead to them getting that ass beat if they're not careful.

Or you could just keep c00nin :yeshrug:

http://www.websophist.com/Racc00n_DanceInStreetANM.gif