Kid Goku vs Young Naruto vs Aang The Last Airbender vs Gon Freecs -Who the strongest jit?

Strongest Kid Ever?

• Goku

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Naruto

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Aang

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Gon

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Ed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luffy

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
These lil Asian nikkas would whup 96.4% of all adult American superheroes asses, so who do you think would have come out on top in a 4-way royal rumble? I honestly can't even think on who would be the winner cuz they each have mad battle experience but their all pretty thick headed/naïve, yet they each have a crazy amount of power at the end of the day and transformations into unstoppable beasts (Oozaru, Kyuubi, Avatar State, Adult Gon)

Who would take this?

edit: Edward Elric and Luffy added to poll cuz I fukkin feel like it :sas2:

Last edited:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If were talking about 15 year old Naruto with full Kyuubi powers then hed probably destroy everyone on that list.

If were talking Naruto pre-Shippuden, then maybe Kid Goku would beat him. Im not too sure though since my DB knowledge is limited. Gon might be able to beat him as well but only in that adult form.

Aang in the avatar state is pretty badass himself and could probably defeat Gon in adult form and Naruto pre Shippuden.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
nobody knows exactly how much pain threshold these guys can deliver/take from one another, making this question pretty much impossible to answer

and btw Naruto and Ang are way too developed as kids for this even to be fair

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How old are we talking about with Naruto b/c he's technically a kid throughout the whole series until the last chapter when we see him become Hokage. Even still 4 tail Naruto would pretty much body all these cats.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Kid Naruto has only achieved a fraction of Kurama's power, so you bring up 9-tails makes no sense
I'm not talking about controlling it in a form of a technique or anything. If the seal is broken for w/e reason, it would be out of his hands and he'll transform....just like Goku with a full moon.

And in that case the 9 tales >>>>> the Saiyan ape.

Thats why i brought it up.

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
I'm not talking about controlling it in a form of a technique or anything. If the seal is broken for w/e reason, it would be out of his hands and he'll transform....just like Goku with a full moon.

And in that case the 9 tales >>>>> the Saiyan ape.

Thats why i brought it up.

but that doesn't really add to the discussion then, these "vs" debates should be dealt with in a controlled manor
it's like me saying something like Goku could of snapped when he was a child and went super sayian...it would be complete chaos

:mindblown:

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
How old are we talking about with Naruto b/c he's technically a kid throughout the whole series until the last chapter when we see him become Hokage. Even still 4 tail Naruto would pretty much body all these cats.

Naruto turned 4 tails when he was 13 already so no need to bring up when he did it at 15-17

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
but that doesn't really add to the discussion then, these "vs" debates should be dealt with in a controlled manor
it's like me saying something like Goku could of snapped when he was a child and went super sayian...it would be complete chaos

:mindblown:
First, let's not act like we debating something real like sports or physics...it's cartoons my nikka:comeon:

Second, yes it does "add to the discussion" b/c it was very possible for the 9 tails to be unleashed. Thats why the whole village was scared of him.

And ALL i'm saying is that the 9 tails would fukk up the Saiyan ape in that case.

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
First, let's not act like we debating something real like sports or physics...it's cartoons my nikka:comeon:

Second, yes it does "add to the discussion" b/c it was very possible for the 9 tails to be unleashed. Thats why the whole village was scared of him.

And ALL i'm saying is that the 9 tails would fukk up the Saiyan ape in that case.

It should be Kid Naruto's peak power vs Kid Goku's peak power (and even in that case Naruto still wins)