Kid gets HIGH, takes COPS gun and FIRES. Doesn't get KILLED by the POLICE

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And? I never posted anything suggesting this wouldn't be the case

Again, I never posted anything suggesting they'd treat him the exact same way if he was black. I even said "if he was black, did the exact same shyt and the cops murked him". So I don't even know what you're asking me to stop doing.
Are you basically saying that no matter the circumstances, we would complain either way?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I know one thing: IF he was black and got murked, some of you nikkas would have 'humanized' him as a defense, the same way you say the cops humanized this white boy. Y'all act like what he did was deserving of getting shot.....especially since he's not black :heh:
You do know that one of the three different stories that Zimmerman told involved Trayvon "reaching" for his firearm. And that was grounds to "stand his ground" and kill that child, right?

God Bless Amerika.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And? I never posted anything suggesting this wouldn't be the case

Again, I never posted anything suggesting they'd treat him the exact same way if he was black. I even said "if he was black, did the exact same shyt and the cops murked him". So I don't even know what you're asking me to stop doing.

But I know one thing: IF he was black and got murked, some of you nikkas would have 'humanized' him as a defense, the same way you say the cops humanized this white boy. Y'all act like what he did was deserving of getting shot.....especially since he's not black :heh:

So WHY the fukk are you complaining?

Its the fact that not only did the cops go RELATIVELY easy on him, they charged him with extremely lesser forms of the same crimes that a black person would have faced exorbitantly strict forms of prosecution for.

Attacking cops is stupid. No one defends that.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
listen to the happy go lucky tone the anchor has at the end like the kid just stole candy from a corner store or something.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
white+privilege+card.jpg