Kid gets HIGH, takes COPS gun and FIRES. Doesn't get KILLED by the POLICE

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
He was high off shrooms. They tasered his ass 9 times and he was STILL fighting back. Take shrooms, brehs. :mjpls:

Daps
Let's be real: if he was black, did the exact same shyt and the cops murked him as a result, y'all would still complain. BE REAL, NOW.

Let's not act like there wouldn't be nikkas on some ":damn: them cacs ain't have to kill him!! All he did was punch at them and use their gun to shoot a wall!! They coulda just tased him or shot him in the leg"

And another thing: the Asian news reporter in that video got a small-ass face.....bytch look like the chinese Katie Got Bandz

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's be real: if he was black, did the exact same shyt and the cops murked him as a result, y'all would still complain. BE REAL, NOW.

Let's not act like there wouldn't be nikkas on some ":damn: them cacs ain't have to kill him!! All he did was punch at them and use their gun to shoot a wall!! They coulda just tased him or shot him in the leg"

And another thing: the Asian news reporter in that video got a small-ass face.....bytch look like the chinese Katie Got Bandz

I usually refrain from responding to you. but i'm sick of your cac ass responses.
If a black person did this and they just tased him and shot him the leg, we would be pretty damn SURPRISED.
But he's not black, he's white.. and that is how they dealt with situation. They humanized him and gave him the least amount of charges they could given the scenario. If he was black, he'd be dead. period. And you know this. So stop it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Assaulting a cop never gets defended in my eyes. Its the innocent shooting of citizens that causes outrage. What the fukk are you takling about?

Daps
I usually refrain from responding to you. but i'm sick of your cac ass responses.
If a black person did this and they just tased him and shot him the leg, we would be pretty damn SURPRISED.

And? I never posted anything suggesting this wouldn't be the case

If he was black, he'd be dead. period. And you know this. So stop it.

Again, I never posted anything suggesting they'd treat him the exact same way if he was black. I even said "if he was black, did the exact same shyt and the cops murked him". So I don't even know what you're asking me to stop doing.

But I know one thing: IF he was black and got murked, some of you nikkas would have 'humanized' him as a defense, the same way you say the cops humanized this white boy. Y'all act like what he did was deserving of getting shot.....especially since he's not black :heh: