Kid Cudi responds to Lil Wayne's "Pusha-T" tweet

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
if they fought in real life it would look like mtv celebrity deathmatch for real with cudi's big ass bobblehead and lil wayne dressin like an alien

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Earlier I made a post saying I was looking forward to this so we could get some competition among top level MCs....

But now I changed my mind if its going to play out more on Twitter than on wax.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Kid Cudi vs Lil Twist is a matchup for the decades

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earlier I made a post saying I was looking forward to this so we could get some competition among top level MCs....

But now I changed my mind if its going to play out more on Twitter than on wax.

You knew how this would play out... The way the game is now, you'll get more attention with your tweets than you'll get from ya bars... It's a new day...

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
You knew how this would play out... The way the game is now, you'll get more attention with your tweets than you'll get from ya bars... It's a new day...

I am slowly starting to realize I am hitting 'old head' status. I actually thought some msuic would come out before multiple tweets. You are definetly right though. 140 characters spreads on all sites while a diss track lands you on RapRadar and a few others.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I'm gunna go left and say...this is all a ploy. this isn't a new thing, the GOOD vs YMCMB (what a laughable match up), now that lil wayne, who has NEVER RESPONDED TO ANYONE EVER besides a half bar subliminal on a mixtape song, is in it...a lot a lot a lot of money and rejuvenation of hip-hop sales could come from this...just saying...especially since pusha t know he's one of drake's favorite rappers, they're all buddy buddy.

who knows....at least some music will come out of it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gunna go left and say...this is all a ploy. this isn't a new thing, the GOOD vs YMCMB (what a laughable match up), now that lil wayne, who has NEVER RESPONDED TO ANYONE EVER besides a half bar subliminal on a mixtape song, is in it...a lot a lot a lot of money and rejuvenation of hip-hop sales could come from this...just saying...especially since pusha t know he's one of drake's favorite rappers, they're all buddy buddy.

who knows....at least some music will come out of it

people who buy records don't give a fukk about beef.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am slowly starting to realize I am hitting 'old head' status. I actually thought some msuic would come out before multiple tweets. You are definetly right though. 140 characters spreads on all sites while a diss track lands you on RapRadar and a few others.
Yup, these ADD ass fans ain't trying to hear any clever crafted disses... You putting a tweet out saying "fukk you" means more than 100 bars of crack... Rappers BEEN realized that shyt.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
people who buy records don't give a fukk about beef.

about beef with ymcmb and good? you're wrong. believe it or not, there are entire forums dedicated to kanye west and lil wayne respectively. Records aren't the only way for this to make money....but okay, we'll see how it pans and out when this is promo for cruel summer we can talk. Hell...I wouldn't be surprised if rick ross and maybach musix got in this somehow