Kickstarter for Road Rash Successor called Road Redemption

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Thats not even enough to make a game...they shouldve approached microsoft or sony about making an xbox live/psn exclusive title...they wouldve funded these games

Im never paying INTO a kickstarter for a game...this shyt is not charity

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thats not even enough to make a game...they shouldve approached microsoft or sony about making an xbox live/psn exclusive title...they wouldve funded these games

Im never paying INTO a kickstarter for a game...this shyt is not charity
if you pay the $15 or whatever on some of these kickstarters its like buying the game up front. when the game is released you get a copy, usually digital. when you buy a game retail the developers don't get the full cut they would get off Kickstarter. the publisher takes a cut the retailer takes a cut ect. on Kickstarter the money goes straight to the developer.

they're talking about $8,000 more and they'll port to XBLA.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
That Big Blue might be something worth copping. Dunno if they will finish it though

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
He jumped that hill and slit dudes throat mid air with a katana :gladbron: I need this glory in my life. :blessed:

Its a shame its gonna take publishers like this to push it when it should be a big title game by now

"pledged of $665,000 goal" - :aicmon: they asking for way too much breh, fukk that dolphin

its like Burnout with bikes and better........:birdman:

Road Rash was my shyt in the 90s....but Road Redemption made me think this was gonna star John Marston

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
This better come out on PS3....Im gonna be heated if its only on the new consoles

And when the fukk they gonna have a release date? :scusthov:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Road Redemption by DarkSeas Games — Kickstarter
I been waiting a long time for a new Road Rash. This will be the first Kickstarter I ever support. It looks like it could come up short though its a ways off from making it.
Its been too long bruh. You know most gamers would have loved this game at one point.
But I can't see the game doing numbers today.
It would be Lococycle status. And Lococycle "could" be a decent game and nobody would know

shyt, Infamous 1,2, LBP 1,2, Uncharted 3, Twisted Metal Black, Socom 4, Every Killzone ever made
I could go on and on.. all those games I named, flopped
This game would flop so fukkin hard, whoever worked on it would retire from game making out of shame

Racing games in general. They used to be FUN. Then GT came.. GT2 was still FUN while being hardcore
Then racing games turned to shyt.... Thanks alot GT
Luckily Forza and Forza Horizon have brought the genre some respectability :manny: