Kickstarter for Road Rash Successor called Road Redemption

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Guns? :what:

What made the game so great is that you were trying to beat your rivals in order to upgrade your bike so you could woop them even more next time around. Not kill them. And the hillbilly cop on his cop bike. That was great. Not a team of cop helicopters and whatever else they have in this game.

Looks like it's more GTA meets MotoGP and less Road Rash.

The developers pretty much have no idea what made the first game so charming. Road Rash is one of the few games I have fond memories of growing up that hasn't been raped.

Until now.

I'm just bytching to bytch though. I hate Tuesdays.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

What made the game so great is that you were trying to beat your rivals in order to upgrade your bike so you could woop them even more next time around. Not kill them. And the hillbilly cop on his cop bike. That was great. Not a team of cop helicopters and whatever else they have in this game.

The developers pretty much have no idea what made the first game so charming. Road Rash is one of the few games I have fond memories of growing up that hasn't been raped.

Until now.

most of the fun was indeed upgrading your bike but knockin opponents off their bikes and escaping the cops was a fun part of the gameplay as well.

as long as they keep the fundamentals of what the game fun I don't see a problem with them adding more stuff into it.

Daps

Until now.

I doubt it'll be easy to race a motorcycle, and properly aim & shoot esp. given recoil and shyt, which sounds like a recipe for fukkery to me :lolbron:
racing with your gang tryna hit somebody else and you keep hitting your teammates :wow: Actually shooting a nikka off his bike would be that much sweeter :to:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
what happens to the money if the goal isnt reached? --- refunded?