Kick A$$ 2 - Okay you kunts, let's see what you can do now!

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1370615797666_Kick-Ass2_Total-Film-UK_Summer-2013_1.jpg

1370615828525_Kick-Ass2_Total-Film-UK_Summer-2013_2.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jun/24/jim-carrey-violence-kick-ass-2-sandy-hook

Scottish comic-book writer and Kick-Ass 2 executive producer Mark Millar, whose original work forms the basis of the sequel, today responded on his own blog, pointing out that Carrey, who plays a character named Colonel Stars and Stripes, knew exactly what he was letting himself in for.

"[I'm] baffled by this sudden announcement as nothing seen in this picture wasn't in the screenplay 18 months ago,:rudy:" he wrote. "Yes, the body count is very high :yes:, but a movie called Kick-Ass 2 really has to do what it says on the tin. :jawalrus: A sequel to the picture that gave us Hit Girl was always going to have some blood on the floor and this should have been no shock to a guy who enjoyed the first movie so much … :childplease:

"Like Jim, I'm horrified by real-life violence (even though I'm Scottish :troll:), but Kick-Ass 2 isn't a documentary. No actors were harmed in the making of this production! :damn: This is fiction and like Tarantino and Peckinpah, Scorsese and Eastwood, John Boorman, Oliver Stone and Chan-wook Park :stylin:, Kick-Ass avoids the usual bloodless bodycount of most big summer :trash: pictures and focuses instead of the CONSEQUENCES of violence … Our job as storytellers is to entertain and our toolbox can't be sabotaged by curtailing the use of guns in an action movie.":leostare:

Get that nikka Mark :damn: /K-Shine

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:whoa::whoa:
Brehthrenite,
I totally understand where you coming from, but come on....
I loved Boltie but she was wreckless and poorly trained.
She beats Hitgirl for overall sexual appeal, and that about it. :rip:
Yeah that's most of it. When she basically
rapes
Dwight Schrute I was :whoo:

She was also more psychotic and yet somehow more likeable to me. It was like a realistic version of what would happen, ending and all :to: